Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xman71 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 07:01 AM
    not rotors or tie rods
    wussup ladies and gentlemen. My vibation problem is still occurring. I have received sum good replies. At various speeds my car shakes. Sometimes it feels like its in the whole car. Could my problem be transmission mounts?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Could be Tires, Bent Rim, Loose or worn out ball joints, front end parts, Linkages, Drive shaft.
    Too much coffee?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Wussup yourself. Still haven't found it, eh? Well, let me say this, the kind of problem you have can even stump the best of experts until they narrow it down. If you can't get it in the first couple tries, then it's time to bite the bullit and take it in to the pro's to see what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Lincoln Town Car Brake Rotors [ 1 Answers ]

I know that the calipers have to be removed to pull the front rotors. Does the mounting bracket for the calipers also have to be removed?

Where to put Grouding Rods? [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting a 100 amp service in a garage that is 125 feet away from the main 200 amp service of the house. I am not sure where to and how many grouding rods should be used

Ground Rods [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to install 2 ground Rods 5/8 by 8ft. Can anyone give me any hints on how to install these without damaging the rods. Also I heard that general rule of thumb is 8 foot down and 8 foot apart can anyone shed some light on these locations. Any help will be a great help. Thanks again, ...

New tub tie in [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, New to the plumbing stuff, I'm trying to learn if we can tie in our new tub into the existing plumbing in our basement bathroom. Toilet and sink are already set. We have built a structure above the slab for the tub as a drop in (drain comes over just below where the sink joins.). Can...

View more questions Search