Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flora73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Mail to customer
    Can someone help me with a mail to my customer? I communicate to her through an agent. I want to tell her that I want to communicate directly without the agent in subtel terms without getting the agents name in the mail. Please advise.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 12:17 AM
    Don't you have your customer's e-mail account?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2007, 01:19 AM
    I may be incorrect. But, I would like to assume that you have access to quite a bit of contact information concerning her if she is a customer. A mailing address, email address, home phone number, cell phone number, fax number, etc.

I would suggest contacting her through one of the ways mentioned above, if you do have the contact information.

If you don't have the contact information, it would be helpful to know why you don't have it in order to answer your question better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

Customer Wants refund [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Legal Question, here goes I have a small company that I run in my spare time, Computer work. But anyway, I have sold a complete system to a customer and after a week he wants his money back, a typical non written rule 3-day money back, but that is not written anywhere, in the...

Customer Survey [ 4 Answers ]

How much would you expect to pay for a PC health check?? Basically anti spyware, antivirus scans, defrag and general performace boosting stuff, done by a professional.

Customer Event [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Want to organise a customer event for top customers and their wives. Should be a lovely evening and I do want to put it under the moto: a different perspective for a bigger picture. Any idea what could be a special event around that? Was thinking of maybe going to an observatory and...

Customer services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of customer services in banks?

View more questions Search