Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UsBlkgal Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jun 21, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Come fly away
    I am a 100% disabled air force veteran and I would like to know if I can use my retired/or disabled veteran/military card to get travel discounts? My card looks like an active duty card but is grey and gives me a lot of the active duty benefits.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Sure you can :) Your retired military ID still gives you all of the benefits as an active duty one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow fly [ 1 Answers ]

What are the interventions when bitten by a yellow fly? F the person was bitten on the leg and has difficulty walking, what should we do?

Help With Fly:( [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how this started I think a fly flew in threw the window but noew like over a month later I come in and see 2 big ones flying around which I got rid of but there are all these little ones because the big ones where laying eggs or whatever I think obviously I need to get rid of the...

Fly help [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We have a summer home and when we moved in discovered a dead animal in the chimney. The house is now infested with flies. We have bought products ourself but are still discovering flies a week later. Anyone had any experience with this gross incident? We have and keep...

Bee? Or fly? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble identifying a certain flying insect in my backyard. It appears to be a very large bee or fly, measuring approx. 2 inches in length. It has very colorful horizontal stripes(like a bee) on it's back that are yellow/red color... it has a long body. They buzz around the yard and...

Bee or fly? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble identifying a certain flying insect in my backyard. It appears to be a very large bee or fly, measuring approx. 2 inches in length. It has very colorful horizontal stripes(like a bee) on it's back that are yellow/red color... it has a long body. They buzz around the yard and...

View more questions Search