Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CCPhillips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Married but still lonely.
    I live in Canada and recently married a man from the UK. I spent a month there and married but had to return to work. We are waiting for his temporary resident visa to come through. Before I went to the UK he always made time for me whether it be by email, text, msn or on the phone. I have been back home for three weeks now and he has not called me once. He hardly ever makes the time to talk on msn and sends no emails. It is more important that he has time to go to the pub every night instead of make time for me. He has said he is working long hours and is tired. I confronted him about this and he didn't take it well at all and accused me of ing at him like everyone else in his life does. I only wanted him to know how I was feeling (communication). He went offline rather quickly and I'm just not sure how to take this. I guess my question is how can this man think that you can keep a relationship alive with a few text messages a day? And why was he so offended when I told him I was feeling like he wasn't trying like he used to before we were married. What should I do next??

:confused:
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 21, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Hello.

Sounds like he got what he wanted and now he doesn't have to be the nice guy. Im not sure what it is he wanted, I'm sure he wouldn't get married for sex so it must be the visa to Canada or could it be your bank account.

You need to do some real checking on why he married you if he isn't in Love with you. Im not talking about just asking him. Check his background, check his credit, there is something wrong and its time to find out before he gets his visa.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 21, 2007, 09:42 PM
    There is something going on here. Can't quite figure it out. Need Caution tape!
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
    First of all, how long have you known each other and how much time did you spend together?

Next, some people think once they "have" you they can just let themselves go and do whatever they want to whenever they want to, because you're now their spouse and you have to put up with it.

Last but not least: If you haven't been together for very long, you might want to have second and third thoughts if you really want to be married to this guy. If he is like that so soon into the relationship, things are not going to get better once he moves in with you.

Just my 2 cents!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

Dumped and lonely! [ 8 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend of 4 yrs. And I just moved to the state of Tennessee to start and new life. After living in Florida, we decided to make the move. We both found jobs, moved into a nice home, everything was going just perfect. Ken was planning to fix up the house and I was so excited about...

View more questions Search