Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taytaythesinga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 07:22 PM
    I need to really learn how to sing!
    Hi my name is Taylor! I am 13 and I really love singing!
    My problem is I don't know were to go for help! I need
    To go to a thing that will help me get discovered! But I don't
    Know were! Can you help me?? :( :confused:
    tinkerpan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Ask your paretns for leassons. Go to your local theater and see if anyone there knows a voice teacher or coach. Then take it from there. If you have the talent you will find out form the teacher or from your local theater.
    You'll have fun at the same time. If you fidnout you can't sing then you might find out you can act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to sing but don't know about parent's approval [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 13-year-old girl that is aspiring to become a singer. I don't necessarily want to start a career right now, but there is this company that I had in mind. I was thinking of auditioning for that company because the audition fee is free and if I get in, they will give me free professional...

I want to sing, but how? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 13 years old but I want to start my singing career anytime now, if anyone knows how to start or someone who is an agent that can help me, please email me at >Removed< That would really help me a lot thanks Danielle :)

I can sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Nikkie I'm 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!! I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and I got a judge who was races and very rude!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!! I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow...

Who sing s the song? [ 2 Answers ]

It is about 10 - 15 years old The name of it is " you can't take it with you (when it's gone)" It is a country song I believe Thanks

View more questions Search