Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxyleboeuf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Teen drug?
    I found this pill in my sister's room and I'm not sure if it's drugs or not. I don't want to talk to her before I know if it's drugs or not.

Its circular and about the size of the nail on my index finger. It has a line through one side and 0636 is in the other side. It's white and chalky.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 01:31 PM
    This is your sister correct? Let your mom or dad deal with it. Give the pill to them for proper identification and disposal.
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxyleboeuf
    only answer if you can help me. i'm her guardian, i'm the parent but shes still my sister.
    As moderator of this site I have a right to provide safety for our members. We have had many youngsters asking similar questions regarding similar pills. Understand that many of these people are young teens or children who were given a pill to take and want to use it for illegal purposes.

Also, it helps to explain your entire situation in a post rather than making us guess at the situation.

I have searched all of my drug references and cannot find this particular drug . Therefore it would be in your best interest to take it to a pharmacy for proper identification.

LT may come by and hopefully provide you with a better answer.
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Upon further research I have found this to be a potentially dangerous and addictive pain reliever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

A new drug [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? If so, how do you like it/ I've been on it for a month now and I think it is really helpful, yet expensive. Feedback

Need to know this drug [ 5 Answers ]

I have found a tablet and it's a small round white one with either 5k1 on it or sk1 thanks:confused:

Drug Charge [ 4 Answers ]

I was j/w if there's anyway I can get a marujuana charge erased off my record it happing when I was 17 years old and I went to jail for like four hours until I got bonded out... I ending up going to court the first time and pleading not quilty only were I would have enuff time to pay my fines...

Drug identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have found some pills in our drawer in the bathroom, but cannot identify the drug when comparing it to my husband's prescriptions. These pills are small, round and white. One side has a "G" on it; the other side has an "L" above the number 10. Can you help me identify this drug? Thank you...

View more questions Search