Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx-temptation93-xx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Looking for my father who is in FRANCE
    Hi my name is jo and I am thirteen years old. I'm looking for my father who left when I was a baby and who I haven't seen all my life. If anyone knows him or has contact with him please share it with me.

The details...

His name is Matthew John Andrews and he was born in 1971. He used to live in England but moved to France. My mother is Julia Ramsey. Please help me find my dad.:(

Thanks... x
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Any idea what city in France?
    xx-temptation93-xx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Hiya no I don't have a clue which does not really help but he moved there between 2 and 10 years ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for someone in France [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find Veronique Dufour as I am going to Paris and would very much like to see her. She was my aupair in 1990-1991. My son is now 17 years old, I am sure she would want to see us as we are going to Paris this summer. She came here from Paris ,France . She was born 1/30/1970 in Maisons...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

France [ 1 Answers ]

The number of republics France has had?

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

Born in France to an american Father [ 1 Answers ]

I havea friend who's American Father was working for the Secret Service in France when she was born to her French Mother. She has been told she could be deported to France and was brought here in 1962.. she was born in 1961. She has never been to France. IS she considered an american citizen? She...

View more questions Search