Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 16, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Well that's not going to happen. You are the mother and by the souds of it a responsile one. Fight with everything you have if he's going to try taking your baby. Fight the power girl, you know I'll be here for support and that when that happens.<3
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 16, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Please take care of your health, as you are pregnant and don't need extra stress over an idiot of a guy. He is not worth it and at this point you need to take care of yourself for your unborn baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She left me [ 14 Answers ]

We had been together for two years but after the first year I was really messed up, it was nothing to do with her she was always brilliant and she loved me more then anything I was always there for her and she was there for me but when I did need her for some stupid reason I went to somebody else...

Nothing is left [ 8 Answers ]

I've tried explaining my feelings to friends and they say that I am making up excuses and I can't explain the way that I feel but I would never wish this kind of life on anyone even if I hated them. I don't understand what I have done to deserve my life... no matter what I do, it is wrong, last...

I always get left out! [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever my family does something I always get left out. It is like I am just there. I feel invisible. They accept my cousin's girfriend more than they accept me. They always tell me that I am heavy... I still haven't lose the baby weight. I am trying though. They also treat me like a child. I have...

He left me :.. ( [ 4 Answers ]

So I tell my best friend that I like him and he takes it the wrong way. Now he is not talking to me because he says that he cannot hang out with a friend he has knows so long that likes him. We were best friends and now were nothing. (in his eyes). I still love him as a best firned and its like he...

Used? Being left? Help! [ 9 Answers ]

OK

View more questions Search