Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maniac0683 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Does it really work?
    I'm wondering if the pills to make a mans penis larger really works. I know it's a big thing with a lot of people, and most say you should just be happy with yourself, but I'm not. I want to try something. Does anyone have any knowledge of this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Protector
    Attach weights to your penis to stretch it out
    You are kidding right?

No, the pills don't work. If they did many men in the world would be standing in line at the local pharmacies. Again, they don't work. Just as breast enhancement pills don't work for women. They are also not approved by the FDA so there is no telling what they have in them.

You see, as you already know, this is a matter of genetics. It is also not how big you are, but how you use it.

There are surgeries out there for this sort of thing, however, they carry some serious and permanent risks.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 01:09 PM
    J9 is right, none of that stuff works and could be potentially harmful to your health... not worth it buddy. Yikes... penis weights, come on!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Penis weights... only works if that is your particular fetish and it does not accomplish the lengthening goal anyway. You could put a 200 pound barbell on your penis, though, and all it's going to get you is a trip to the hospital, and potentially, a longer distance between your hips and your penis that's laying ripped off on the floor. I don't even HAVE a penis, and the mere suggestion makes me cringe.

As far as I know there are only two known medical procedures to enlarge penis size. The Bihari Procedure involves cutting the ligament that secures the base of the penis to the body. That can give between one-half and two inches of increased length to the penis; BUT, because the penis loses it's attachment to the body, an erection no longer points face up. Alternately, fat injection can also be done by removing fat from the backs of the thighs and injecting it into the penis in question to thicken it. Sometimes, the body won't "take" the injection, so it's common to have to have such a procedure repeated several times, and each time you risk serious infection.

Your penis stops growing when you do, and will be complete in its growth when puberty is over for you, which for men, is usually around your early twenties. Don't worry about it. Tell you what: spend the time you spend worrying about how big it is instead worrying about if you actually know how to use the thing -- and the whole of your body: sex doesn't start and end with your penis, after all -- adequately, creatively and with care, and your time will be far better spent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Do you think it will really work out? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I have a problem. My boyfreind barley calls me anymore, I never get to see him, and I can never call him because I don't know how to get up with him. I want this relationship to work out because I love him more then words can express we have been going out for about 3 months...

Does it really work? [ 3 Answers ]

Does this stuff really work? In a way I kind of believe it does because once I went with my friend to get hers done and at the end the lady was telling my friend in spanish things about me and my daughter and her father. (He's in jail) it was kind of freaking, cause I didn't ask for a reading but...

Help with work out [ 4 Answers ]

Heylo. I am having troubles. I see everyone and I see them being strong and fast and I wish I could be like them. I want to be strong I want a desent body. I would really like more muscle tone and muscle period. The promblem is that I'm realativly weak and all I have is a barbel. And some leg...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

View more questions Search