Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westgeoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 10:35 AM
    (Picture included) What type of plant is this?

This is my sick little plant.

I was told by a friend it lacks iron from our poor quality tap water. (? maybe? )

After a big rain storm (10 days ago) I collected some rain water and it's doing better, but it still needs help.

So what kind of plant is it and what can I do? I have some tea grounds I wanted to try adding to the soil, but I don't know if this kind of plant wants or needs the acids.

Any help... will help!
    Thanks, Kim
    margaret cunningham Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Is there a bulb under them? Have they flowered... could it be just spider plants?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Per Diem and mileage included in box 1 of W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I travel for work and I was paid per diem and mileage reimbursement. When my w-2 was generated, the company lumped all the per diem, mileage, and income into one sum and reported that in box 1 on my W-2. I was under the impression that the per diem and mileage were tax free income. So,...

What type of tree to plant [ 3 Answers ]

I live in So. California, 5 miles inland, Would like to plant a tree in my backyard, it needs to grow straight up for awhile, and then out, umberella like, for shade, Any suggestions?

What type of lawn to plant with shade, dogs? [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a big dirt patch in my new back yard. The previous owners were horrible to it. I'm trying to figure out what to plant that would grow well in shade. I've got a huge tree in the back yard and get very limited sun. I'm going to get it pruned way back, but it won't make a huge difference. ...

View more questions Search