Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acridcola Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Craftsman 917255724 series
    I recently restored the transaxle and body on this old junker but one part came loose somewhere near the deck while I was removing the rearend.

I didn't get the chance to see where the spring was attached. All diagrams online do not show where this spring goes.

It's listed as "spring ext" part number 106319X.

can explain where to hook this up??

Thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I Believe It Hooks Up To The Brake Arm Bracket And Towards The Middle At The Center There Is A Bracket Sticking Up, I Think This Is Where It Goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman manual [ 2 Answers ]

Would you be able to help me obtain a manual and parts book for a craftsman tractor lawn mower. Model # 944.606450 Serial # 010896A 001157 15.5 H.P. OHV CRAFTSMAN MOWER QC SYSTEM 42"? THANK YOU DENNIS

Craftsman 5.5 pushlawnmower [ 2 Answers ]

My Lawnmower Craftsman 5.5 model number 917.387160 does not start. I filled it with gas and oil and pushed the button number of times but it does not start. It says one pull start. It has been in the shed since last year. Please let me know what else to look into to get my lawnmower started....

Craftsman Belts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman lawn tractor, model #917.272681. I had to change the mower blade drive belt and it seems really loose. Is there a way to tighten it?

TV series [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asking people about this series that I think was on NBC in the 80's. It was a gangster show that was on for at least 3 seasons,one of which ended with the main bad guy in the dessert while we were testing the h-bomb.

View more questions Search