Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnacarter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 11:13 AM
    Hoping to be pregnant
    My husband and I are trying for our third child. Possibility of twins on his side. It has only been 1 week since we had unprotected sex. Is it possible to feel the effects of the beginning of pregnancy this early? I cannot use a pregnancy test for a couple of weeks can I? Would a blood test be better?
    Also, My last pregnancy was 8 weeks early and the uterus was cut 2 ways. Will it be more difficult to carry another baby? Should I be concerned?

Thanks for the help.
    jnacarter
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 16, 2005, 07:31 AM
    Let me say this... after getting pregnant the first time I knew within a week that I was... its an unforgettable exp... you feel tired all the time and you get this nauseating feeling when you don't eat but for every woman it is different... you need to wait it out hun... I know its hard because you want a baby now but the best thing is patience.. you can take a test as early as 3 to 4 days before your missed period and get pretty accurate results... I took mine 3 days before and I got a positive... and now pregnant with the second one I knew or picked up on the symptoms 2 weeks after it happened... its just a waiting game... good luck
    jnacarter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 09:16 AM
    Hoping to get pregnant
    Thank you for your advice. My next concern is if my utuerus can handle another pregnancy, especially if it is twins. Thanks again.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 17, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Best thing to do is talk to your doctor... but the uterus is an amazing part of the body the way it stretches to accommodate a baby or two... I don't think that would be a problem but the best thing to do is talk with your ob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

I'm new... Hoping for some advice [ 24 Answers ]

Well, I've been dating a man for a little over 3 months... and I know that is not a long time, but here is my story... We really liked each other in the beginning... and I still really like him. He seems to have some issues from the past that were effecting our realtionship(that is my version...

Hoping for some head help. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male, 6'2, 200 pounds. I am in good physical condition, and enjoy sports and physical activities. About a year ago, I started to have so problems with my head. I have a common feeling of lightheadedness, that will come and go in no particular routine. I went to the doctor...

Can I get pregnant again? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get P. I had a miscarriage on 12/11, didn't have a D & C, was only 4 weeks along. I flowed for about 1 week then stopped. I had a period on 1/7 for about a day or so very light and I have had constant cramping for over a week in my lower left side. Not sure if I could...

Hoping results are false negatives [ 5 Answers ]

Hello-I wnted to see if others have shared in my frustrations and have any advice. I had my last af the 26th of sept. I am always irregular so this came as no surprise except now I am hoping I am pregnant. I have been experiencing these symptoms: extreme mood swings, very tired at night, sore...

View more questions Search