Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docv Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 10:54 AM
    Curves anyone?
    Hello,

I'm thinking about joining Curves and am wondering if anyone had any insights to the program or are willing to share their personal experience with it.

My main question is... I've never heard of using hydrolic equipment and don't know how it compares to the "normal" equipment found at the gym.

Thanks!
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Curves
    Docv,

I have a few friends that hate to exercise and absolutely LOVE going to curves! They say it's fun and they don't get the feeling like they're really working out. They've been going for over a year now and have lost weight in the process!

Classygrl
    docv Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 10:24 PM
    Trial work out
    Classygrl,

That's what I'm hearing. I did go for a free trial work-out and it does seem to be an entertaining environment. Since it was my first time, though, I didn't get much of a work-out due to learning each machine and how to properly use them.

I may just give it a whirl and see if I can get any results as well. Something is better than nothing!
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2005, 04:50 AM
    Curves
    Docv,

Curves is a good program; they focus on you losing inches verses pounds. Like I said before, my friend hates to work out and has been going for over a year.

I agree that you should give it a shot. Who knows, you might like it.

Classygrl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search