Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anuragvelekkattu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Butter Worth filter implementation in C++
    Hello Guys,

I'm in need of implementing butter worth filter in C++. Problem is I don't know about the butter worth filter internals.

I have a code in MathLab which used to filter some ECG signals( Echo Cardio Gram) this will be used further to process. I need to port this code portion to VC++.
    The code snippet is
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%
    %%% Frequency Analysis and Pre Filtering
    %%% Type 4th order Butterworth (fixed) & fc =30Hz

[BB1,AA1] =butter(4,30*SamplingTime/1000); % fc=30Hz

%%% ECG waveform
    EW1 =filter(BB1,AA1,NECG);

Where NECG is an array of 640 double values.

Any help to this porting will be highly appreciated.

Anurag
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Jun 23, 2007, 06:05 AM
    We can probably help with porting but you'll have to provide the definition of butter() and filter(). Check any documentation you've got.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Implementation Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I Am 24 Years Of Age And Desperate To Get Pregnant I Had A Period On The 3rd Of Dec It Lasted 3 Days My Periods Are Very Regular Never Missed A Period Or Ever Had A Late Period. Today On The 25th Of December I Think I Have Had Impementation Bleading Is It To Early For Me To Get Pregnant My...

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

Peonut butter business [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get recipy to make peonut butter,, and also want to know about its preservative etc... so I can sell it in my country (india)thanx!! I shall be very thankful to u 4 this act... :)

View more questions Search