Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvabubble Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Why am I bleeding?
    My boyfriend and I made love for the first time a couple of days ago and although it wasn't my first time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD... what I need help with is the fact that after the event it hurt me to pee and I also started bleeding... and its only a msll amount but is constant... I'm scared that maybe something went wrong... please help...
    Peyton666 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2007, 01:10 AM
    After my first time it killed me 2, I bled for 3 days. So it is normal. I was extreamly sore. It even hurt for me the seccond time and I bleed then 2. So I would just give it some time but if it does not seem 2 get better after a week I would go see a doctor just to make sure everything is OK.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 21, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvabubble
    My boyfriend and i made loev for the first time a couple of days ago and although it wasnt my first time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD... what i need help with is the fact that after the event it hurt me to pee and i also started bleeding... nd its only a msll amount but is constant... im scared that maybe something went wrong... please help...
    Go to the Doctor- Simple as that good luck!
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 21, 2007, 02:42 AM
    If you are sure it is not your period, you are probably just a little grazed (if it hurt that bad-what were you two doing lol!) Don't panic too much, have a chat with your dr, he will be able to advise best.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 22, 2007, 11:25 AM
    You said this wasn't your first time, but it is your first time with your boyfriend. He might be slightly larger than what you are use to. You could have torn something, which would be the reason you hurt when you pee and for the blood. From my experience my husband is large and if we don't ease into things I have a tendency to tear. Although they are small tears and I rarely bleed I know I have torn because it burns when I pee. Next time you have sex make sure to ease into things and have plenty of foreplay to get you ready.
    If you are still worried it might be something else my best advice would be to talk to the doctor.
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2007, 11:50 AM
    If you hadn't broken the hymen your first time, you may have broken it this time... call your doctor if it worries you. It may not relieve the pain, but you will feel less stressed if he/she tells you everything is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Why am I bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 months now I have been spotting on and off. Usually a pantiliner is all I need to use. The bleeding seems to be getting worse though (bleeding everyday now and heavier) with cramping and back pain everyday for the last week. I was seen by a doctor a month ago and all seems fine--no cyst,...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Im bleeding.. and im pregnant.. i have not been to the doctor yet?? I was on the shot.. :confused:

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search