Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funphillyfluffy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:18 PM
    John Beck scam, game or legit?
    Has any one had experience with the John Beck method of real estate sales? It sounds too good to be true.
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 12:51 AM
    If I were you, I'd check out what I found by Googling the following:

John Beck method of real estate sales scam - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if a company is legit? [ 12 Answers ]

I recently thought about starting my own business! However; trusting in a company overseas is abit difficult.. they have a trail order which I can order a few items.. So, that seemed OK.. but, the shipping charges are included into the price and they want the money first but , then they send the...

I need a legit at home job! [ 6 Answers ]

Are there any legit at home data entry,typing jobs. Better yet are there any companies that are hiring at home workers

Legit lender or scam artist [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to receive a loan. I was approached by someone Raymond Brent from the UK who says he is a lender. He gave me a licence #638.BC/NH 088765 and register #193222. How can I verify if this is truly a legit lender or scam.

WinAntiSpyware--Is it legit? [ 2 Answers ]

I was minding my own business surfing the net when suddenly an unsolicited download of something called WinAntiSpyware started. I stopped it immediately, but it put a window on my desktop that's always on top of everything and I can't get rid of it. It says "Attention! Activity by Unknown Process...

View more questions Search