Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questions8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Fair Labor Standards Act
    Do I have a choice not to accept the change from an exempt employee to a non-exempt?
    wynelle Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Jun 21, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by questions8
    Do I have a choice not to accept the change from an exempt employee to a non-exempt?
    If the "positions" are being made non-exempt, then no, generally you don't. Unless you belong to a union and they fight the reclassification. But on an individual basis, usually you can't chose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2007, 06:58 PM
    If the job you are doing qualifies, no you have no choice unless you have some contract about the current positoin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Minimum Hot Water Standards [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any ANSI/ASME or building, housing, plumbing, or other code that explicitly states or infers what the minimum PSI/GPM hot water rate must be for bath tub/shower fixtures in residential, multi-family, units? I cannot get my landlord to increase my hot water shower rate to at least 2.0 to...

Establishing Standards, Variance Analysis [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: STORY PROBLEM Stellhorn expects to purchase potatoes for a acceptable grade and quality for $0.08 a pound. Stella has determined that it can produce 152 ounces of chips for every 10 pounds. Each bag of chips produced contains 19 ounces of chips. Other direct...

Standards for toilet installation & partitions? [ 2 Answers ]

What is code for distance between wall and back of toilet tank? How much room minimum allowed between front of toilet bowl and partition door? How much minimum allowed between front of partition door and wall outside of stall? Does not need to meet handicapped requirements... Urgently need to...

View more questions Search