Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 02:41 AM
    UK Girl needs some US advice!!
    Hey People, I live in the UK and the products we got here is very limited. Anyway I was using a product called 21 days fade cream http://www.21days.net/product_fadecream.htm
    My face was always a uneven colour and darker than the rest of my body, the cream I was using worked yeah so I stopped but it seems that my skin has almost become darker again?!

Can anyone advise me on what to do here, shall I continue using it or try a next product
    Trina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 06:57 AM
    Thanks for that advice but like you said it is banned in the UK because it's supposedly really bad for your skin, I don't really want to have to put that on my face! So basically the only way is to use the fade cream forever then I guess!
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2005, 09:02 PM
    If your natural skin color is lighter, then you should be able to keep the results by using sunblock when you go outside. Try some natural products for skin whitening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice about a girl I know [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, its been awhile since I've been here. I'm sure all you regulars remember me with the psyco ex (wildcat21 etc.)... neways this is my situation. This girl I know from high school, over the yrs we've seen each other around at college or on the bus and talked when we did run into each other. I was...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Advice for girl in lust! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys You gave me such good advice on my own situation I hope its OK if I post a question for my sister who has asked me for my opinion! She's likes this guy a lot I don't want to give her the wrong advice! SHe met this guy about 6 months ago and they hit it off, great chemistry, she said...

View more questions Search