Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmiller813 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 09:46 PM
    Need help with anullment information/pregnancy
    So I recently got married less than 5 months ago in Massachusetts. To my surprise he is not what I expected. I want out of this marriage (BAD) and was wondering if anullment was an option. I should say that I just found out that I was pregnant too and I need to know what my rights are. Do I have to stay in the state of Mass. Can I leave? I am so confused and I don't know where to start. Any help would be excellent and greatly appreciated.
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 06:02 AM
    Here's a good place to find our what your annulment rights are. http://usmarriagelaws.com/search/uni...ws/index.shtml

Personally, I would consult an attorney of my rights before I left the state.
    Good luck!

classygrl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is pregnancy possible? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on thye last day of my period and three days later I ovulated.I was cramping for two days after that.we did the withdrawal method.could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on whether I could be pregnant or not. My boyfriend and I were fooling around on January 16 I had my period on January 6th and we really didn't do anything just touching and he was also wearing a condom. The next month I got my period three days early on the third of February. It...

Sex during Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was told during my last pregnancy that I shouldn't have sex. I ended up having a miscarriage and they told me that having sex was probably a reason. How long should I wait before I can have sex again? I am only a month along, but that's how far I was last time. If we take it easy, is that safe?...

View more questions Search