Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Looney Bin #3
    Well folks, it looks like we filled up yet another Looney Bin and time to start a new one. So, continue where y'all left off.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
    It's just not the same. It's a plot to keep us confused. You just don't run out of cyberspace. It just goes on and on forever. How many Loonie Bins will there be until we run out of Loonie Bins? Is there also a finite number set on that. That's what I want to know. Somebody here needs to by a bigger piece of hardware and plug it into the back of this thing so we can just keep going on and on.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:12 PM
    I'm with you Mag. But the admin of the site only allows 150 pages per thread. That totals 1500 posts.

It sux, I know, but well, at least we are popular, right?

No more short bus for us!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:17 PM
    So, the question I was asking before I was so rudely expelled from the loonie bin number two is this.
    Today, someone told me that I want my cake and eat it too. Well dugh! What the hell good is a cake if you don't eat it? Can you use it for a spare tire? A hat? A Frisbe? A toilet seat lift" No! Who made that rule up anyway? Everyone harps on Marie Antonette for saying, "Let them eat cake!" Well I agree with Marie. Next time I have my cake, I'm eating it! Just stand back so's I don't elbow you in the eye. I'm eating that cake Jake!
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I'm with you Mag!!

What good is cake if you can't eat it! I have always wondered about that expression.

Another one I wonder about is:

You've got your work cut out for you.

That means the work will be hard. But if it is cut out for you shouldn't it be easy as the hard part is already done?
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I'm with ya Mag. But the admin of the site only allows 150 pages per thread. That totals 1500 posts.

It sux, I know, but well, at least we are popular, right?

No more short bus for us!!!
    Oh, I see, it is a hardware problem. We going at it so fast that the thing starts smokin. Cool!
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Yeah, aren't we the cool ones here!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:22 PM
    And another thing. You want your guitar and play it too. You want your car and drive it too. You want your airplane and fly it too. See what I mean? It's just down right stupid and I will never use that phrase again. Stupid! Let them eat cake!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I'm with ya Mag!!!!

What good is cake if you can't eat it!! I have always wondered about that expression.

Another one I wonder about is:

You've got your work cut out for you.

That means the work will be hard. But if it is cut out for you shouldn't it be easy as the hard part is already done?
    I think that saying is for a moron that sits around cutting out paper dolls. You know what I mean?

:D
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Oh, it all makes sense now!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Yeah, aren't we the cool ones here!!!
    Man, I know I'm COOL. When I walk into a room, everyone init just freeze.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:29 PM
    I always new you were the cool one.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Hey J, That guy on your thingie there slappin himself looks just like John Macinroe, you know, the tennis player, I know I misspelt it. Is that John Macinroe doing what I always wanted to do to him? Slappin hisself silly?
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:34 PM
    I have no idea if it is or not, but does look like him.

You know what though

I am REALLY cool. I have a REAL Spam mousepad.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Oh hell you! You the coolest! Anybody that managed to acquire a highly valued and widely sought after item such as that has got to be cool. Wait! My burger is burning!
    I'm Back. How you doing J? A little down? You sound like it.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Thanks Mag, but I am doing MUCH MUCH better tonight. Yesterday being the first day home and not having to be strong for Mom just got me.

I am my old self again today though.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I'll bet you are really tired. You need a few days just to recuperate from the trip and every thing else.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Yeah tired, but nothing my own bed won't cure.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Janine, I can not believe how fast the threads go. Continuation already. Wow.

Anyway, Ya all have a good night.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Well throw on dem Sponge Bobs and have a running dive right into the middle of it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looney Bin #2 [ 1504 Answers ]

Sheesh, guys had to open a second location since we just filled the last one up. Please keep visiting my friends and loved ones!! http://www.pimpmycom.com/myspace/gifs/emoticons/sign0087.gif

The Looney Bin [ 1483 Answers ]

Well, for those of you not familiar with The Lounge, it was a place to relax, have fun, no serious discussions. I have thought about opening a second location. This one is called the Looney Bin. A place to have fun in between serious posts. I guess it is obvious that I am on Spring Break...

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search