Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felly123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2007, 01:21 PM
    How can I stop loving him.
    Well..
    I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months we recently broke up. He's been in jail for two months. I love him. I really do. When he gets out he's going to college and getting on with his life. He's not in jail for a big thing. His parents refused to give him a ride to community service. So he went to jail for it.. quite stupid. He was on probation because his father beat up his sister and he put his dad in the hospital because of it but he was only defending and saving his sisters life. He's such a good guy. I'm absolutely crazy about him.

We have only been intiment twice out of 8 months. And I loved him before the touching. I've grown up without a father recently because my father abused me. My mothers an alcoholic and I live with her. My ex boyfriend dumped me in a previous letter because my mother is trying to get him thrown in jail longer because he does not agree with the way she treats me. She took the one thing that makes me happy. Dan saved me from suicide, getting raped, and whole lot more. He's basically my hero. And now we can't even be friends. My mother is the only one not agreeing with this relationship, mainly because he's 3 years older than me. But to me age isn't really an issue I believe its based on maturity.

I believe I'm pretty mature.. I had to raise myself and usual people who raise them self grow up fast than most you know what I mean. I was forced to walk to doctors offices... etc. do everything on my own.. without the help of my own siblings. My es boyfriend loves me. I know he does. He's gone threw so much to be with me. I don't even know what to do. My mom wants me to just like stop loving him. But how can I!! Its not even as if I'm emotionally attached. My feelings for him are neutral. Like I don't have to wear makeup and get all dressed up.. I can be myself say how I feel without him judging me. I don't even get embarrassed around him. I think I found the one. But I can't have him. I can't send him letters. She won't send them. And if I walk to the post office and do it.

I'll have to walk like 10 miles. And when he writes me. She takes the letters. And reads them, makes copies. And tells everyone MY business. I'm sick of it. I'm only in 9th grade. I just want to be happy. But I can't be. Its not like him in jail is ruining my life. Because when I take the letter from my mom and see them.. they are all about how he wants me to go to college and go on with life.. but he wants to be a part of it. He even tells me good colleges... and what colleges look at.. so I can get into the right things to get in them. He's amazing. And I don't want anyone new. I try an force myself to look at other guys. But I see them and they aren't dan.

Help my please. That's all I ask.
    Give me some advice.

-Felly
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Jun 20, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Felly,
    I understand the whole boyfriend being in jail. My husband now used to go to jail every other week lol. That does not make him a bad person. I also have a mom that meddles in everything that happens with me also. I am sorry that you were abused and that you have to raise yourself because of your mom being an alchoolic. Unfortantly we can't choose our parents.
    It sounds like your boyfriend is a good, loving caring man. In other circumstances I would say that your mom is only looking out for your well-bieng but that's not the case here. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I think that you need to turn your mom into the right authorities, and maybe get emancipated from your mom. She is not healhty and she is only hurting you in the process. Have you talked to your boyfreind about options? I believe in love and in the end if it is meant to be it will be. But in my opinion you two sound like the real deal.
    The main thing that I stress is you need to get out of your mothers care ASAP. Maybe you can live with your boyfriend and continue school. If you need to talk I am here, because I was in and still am in a similar situation with my mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with one,but loving another. [ 6 Answers ]

I married one woman, but I'm still in love with another

Can't stop loving my ex [ 124 Answers ]

Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I...

What does this mean: he doesn't know if he is 'capable of ever loving me?' [ 18 Answers ]

Sorry to bother you people - but can you make any sense of this.. I was in work and saw a lovely hamper full of sweets and candy and thought as a surprise it would be lovely to send it to boyf to make 1 year together special.. for 4 June.. So I ring him on my lunch break - didn't tell him what it...

Scared about not loving someone [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've been struggling with my mind for a couple weeks now. I feel like my relationship with my girlfriend is falling apart. I feel like I don't know the real meaning of love and I'm always having negative thoughts. I feel like I'm scared that I don't love her. Does this make sense to anyone? If...

Loving someone for their money? [ 45 Answers ]

OK.. when I love someone, I know that I love them for them. I'd say that I'm a nice guy, with good moral values, etc, etc. However recently I have noticed that I react differently to girls with money (with really rich parents). Like... its hard to explain it but I just want to love those type of...

View more questions Search