Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Dancing
    I'm goining in to middle school and where goinig to have a dance well my ex boy-friend has a new girl friend but she is older so should I ask him or say I'm goining in a group and ask him to join us should I go with my friends or should I go by myself hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp mmmmmmmeee!! :confused:
    MsTaylor23 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 10:34 AM
    He is taken so you should not bother. Its time to move on. Focus on your friends and having a good time at the dance. Not on an ex. He is an ex for a reason.
    Likomgbarbiee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Well you should try to move on whatever happens just have fun! That's the most important thing. Go in a group but if you happen too run into him just ask him about the dance if he's going, then ask if he would like to join the group don't forget his date! That would be rude just be nice && if you want make him jelous :]

Hope you have fun :] good luck
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Thans keep them rolling!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I would love to have a career in dancing I dance at a dancing school I love it I would like to carry it on to more serious things to become a professional dancer how can I get auditions and competitions?

Significance of dancing [ 1 Answers ]

Why has dancing evolved as such an important dating 'tool'; relating tool - making first contact via observing each other dance. What important message is being expressed. Also what is the percentage of woman vs. men who enjoy dancing in the hetero and in the homosexual communities?

Dancing with the Stars [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: I don't care whacha say, I don't like Heather Mills. She done Paul wrong. Clyde the Glide is pretty cool. Yeah, this excon likes dancing... excon

Is dancing a good exercise [ 1 Answers ]

I love to dance and move around but I hate watching the exercise tapes. They are so dull!!

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

View more questions Search