Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timberyard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 11:46 AM
    Favorites
    When I click on favorites, then add ,nothing appears in the folder. It does appear in favorites if a site has bookmark. I am lost.timber36.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Not a 100% sure what you are getting at here. Are you saying you are click on Favourites >> Add To Favourites, hitting OK but when you hit the favourite dropdown the bookmark isn't there?

If that's the case, check where you are creating the favourite - you might be creating it in a sub folder. After you've got the window up to add the favourite there should be a "Create In >>" button. Click that and make sure that the folder selected is the root/uppermost one (Should be "favourites").
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2005, 05:44 AM
    Favorites
    Hi,
    Click on the Favorites icon at the top, then on the left, click on Add.
    Then, if you do not want to add it to a folder, then left click on Favorites, toward the middle of the window, and click on Add.
    It will add it to the bottom of your Favorites, and you should be able to see it if you scroll all the way down to the bottom.
    If you want to add it to a folder, then click on that folder's name, and click on Add. It will then add it into that folder.
    Scroll down to that folder name, left click on it, and it should be under that folder.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Placing Favorites in Alphabetical Order [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP. When I add new folders to my Favorites list, I find they are not placed in alphabetical order automatically. Is there an easy way to correct this annoying problem? Thanking you in advance.

Saving favorites from I.E. To disc [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Using Internet Explorer how can I save my favorites to a folder on my hardrive? Thanks, Darrel

Favorites [ 2 Answers ]

How can I place a short cut on the desktop for the Favorites list?

IE Favorites Pointing to Wrong Folder? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. How can I change the folder that my Internet Explorer points to? Somehow it is now pointing to the c:\windows folder. And of course, I'd like it to point to c:\documents and settings\users\{username}\favorites. Thanks in advance.

My favorites folder [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I gain access to the internet (dialup) , 4 websites appear in my favorites folder. I've never accessed those websites but they appear every time I gain access to the web! Any ideas how I can prevent that from happening? Thanks for your help!!

View more questions Search