Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2005, 11:31 AM
    Protection of outsourcing
    Hi all.
    I have a question - how one's money paid for web-site development in another country can be protected (except ensurance)? :confused:
    BoBByBoB Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 01:34 PM
    Do you mean intellectual property rights?
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2005, 12:15 AM
    No. I mean simple confidence in the result when you pay an outsourced developer whom you haven't ever seen and all relations with him exist due to electronical services. How can I return my money back if something goes wrong (I do not want to visit his country in real. Everything via internet... )?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GFCI protection [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I just wired up my basement bathroom and was wondering if what I did was against some kind of code. I wired it for one GFCI outlet next to the sink. This outlet is the bottom half of one side of a double gang box. The top half is the light switch and the whole left half is a timer for...

Protection [ 4 Answers ]

Can I protect folders?

Best protection for SPY? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I recently got a spy virus on our new computer. We were somehow able to "back-date" the computer, so it made it like it was when we first bought it, and now no more pop-up's... which is good. But sometimes we will try to go to a website and an error message will come up saying we...

Outsourcing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! What do you know about outsourcing? How is it related with offshoring?Is it the same? I know that it's quite perspective way in business process improvement.Could you tell me your point of view.

View more questions Search