Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Gmail: 1. sending saved webpage, 2. select multiple files for attachment.
    1. When a webpage is saved to computer it saves the file plus a folder that the file uses.

With OE, both the file and the folder can be selected for emailing, but gmail does not allow the selection of the folder.

Is there an easy way to send a saved webpage, so that all elements display correctly, via gmail?

2. I can't figure out how to select multiple files for sending as attachments. I hate the browse button and window that makes me select one file at a time. Is there a workaround?

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Save web pages as and archive, one file, easier to send or zip the folder then send.

2/ zipp 'em

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

" This webpage could not be saved " [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes when I want to save some webpage while surfing, I encounter this problem " this webpage could not be saved ". Can someone tell me how to solve this problem ? Thanks !

Restoring saved files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I backed up some Outlook Express email folders, but the program made me compact them first. I did, and saved them on a backup CD with the file extension dbx. How do I UN-compact them and get them back into Outlook Express where I can read them. excon

CD-R I can't reopen any files saved on it. [ 3 Answers ]

I saved a ton of jpegs on a CD-R and I'm unable to access any of the files on the disc. I've been able to get to the files in the past, but some reason, now I can't. I've tried 3 different computers, even a Mac. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sending saved pics in email [ 2 Answers ]

I have pictures saved in (my documents) that I would like to forward to my cousin. I can't figure out how to send more than one at a time in an email. I have outlook express 6. I am totally lost, and would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

View more questions Search