Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    info4menu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Sign On Bonus
    How do I ask or negoiate a sign on bonus?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 01:06 AM
    I don't have an answer for you. I looked for one yesterday, but did not find an answer. I think that your question is important. I know that by my posting a response to it now, that your question will be placed more towards the top of the list of questions to be answered. Hopefully, someone will come along who knows about and has had experience concerning what you have asked about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign-on bonus question [ 3 Answers ]

I had received a sign-on bonus last year, so it appeared as an income last year and I have paid taxes on it. As I did not complete one year with the company I had to return my sign-on bonus this year. How do I claim already paid taxes?

What to do with a Sign-on-bonus [ 1 Answers ]

Can I have my sign on bonus given for 2006 tax year even though I started working January 8th, 2007? I don't like how my $5000 sign on bonus reads: 10% simple interest if I do not stay 3 years, payable upon termination, and that if they took me to court I may have to pay their court costs. I...

Sign on bonus repayments [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody help me please? I already asked my accountant but it seems like he doesn't know what to tell me. Here is my situation: I got a 10,000 sign on bonus net is only 5700 with a 24 month contract I got the Part A of bonus in 2005 Part B in 2006 I left Jan 2007 ( only completed 18 months...

Sign-on bonus - taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I currently live and work in nyc and am considering taking a position with a company in New Jersey. They are offering me a sign-on bonus and I was curious what percentage I would need to pay in taxes and if that would be deducted up-front. Is a sign-on bonus treated the same as a "regular" bonus...

Returning a sign-on bonus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I received a sign-on bonus of $15,000 in 2005 that was reported as income on my W-2. (actual amount received was $10,102.50 after taxes). I have recently left that job and need to return the sign-on bonus. My company wants me to return the $10,102.50 + $3,750 for federal taxes since my...

View more questions Search