Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lehighgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Sand creations?
    I remember a toy from the 60's or 70's. It was more of an arts and crafts thing I guess. You drops globs(drops) of wet sand on some sort of plastic tray. My memory is getting bad, but it made these really cool sand castle like things. Any ideas before I go crazy searching online for this? :confused:
    Romulox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I think you are referring to Squand by Rose Art. Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Squand Titanic Playset at Epinions.com I hope this helps.
    lehighgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
    That looks pretty close, but not quite.. thanks

Anyone else? I'm going crazy on this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 12:21 PM
    I used to have what you are talking about, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. I use to LOVE that stuff.

Yeah, the Squand is close but not quite it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sunken sand bottom [ 1 Answers ]

We had a 24' round pool installed less than a month ago. The ground was damp when it was installed, but was tamped down well and we were assured that the only problem we would have is footprints from the installer putting in the liner. A layer of a sand mixture was put down over the dirt. We...

Sand filter [ 1 Answers ]

After our pool is cleaned, an hour later there will be sand on the bottom of the pool again. What is the prob? :( :eek: :confused:

Removal of Sand from old pool [ 1 Answers ]

I just removed my above ground pool and had a landscaper give me an estimate to fill the hole where pool was. He claims I do not have to remove the sand. Can someone tell Me if this is the right thing to do. Thanks, Janet

Sand and salt [ 1 Answers ]

What may cause the % recovery of sand or salt to be greater than 100%?

View more questions Search