Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mklen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2005, 05:36 PM
    Male attributes
    Is there a way for someone to develop male attributes that were supposed to be passed on to him by his father. But since his father didn't raise him, he didn't acquire those traits.

Thanks
    ArchanicDemise Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2005, 07:00 PM
    Attrb
    Personal qualities are never automatically passed on. They just happen you don't normally just chose how you want to be, u just are who u are.
    If you want to become a little more like your father then I would ask your mother what he was like type of person he is, remember the more specific questions you ask the more you can learn.
    But remember not every quality is a good one to have.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2005, 12:57 PM
    I think he is looking more to become a man. Wussed out by being raised by his mother (sorry - but true)

Check out these sites and learn:

www.askmen.com - PLEASE read all the dating and love articles ALL!!

www.sosuave.com - read EVERY article. EVERY ARTICLE.

www.doubleyourdating.com - at least get the e-mail as well DD is my Quam.

I have a feeling he was femenized by his mother?
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Jun 14, 2005, 02:01 PM
    I learned on my own to be a caring and honest man. My father wasn't there for me but I became a gentleman on my own by living a life of love, loyalty, trust and acceptance. Be a simple kind of man with a heart filled with humanity, and as you grow you will find the true meaning of being masculine.

Jul 11, 2005, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    I think he is looking more to become a man. Wussed out by being raised by his mother (sorry - but true)

Check out these sites and learn:

www.askmen.com - PLEASE read all the dating and love articles ALL!!!

www.sosuave.com - read EVERY article. EVERY ARTICLE.

www.doubleyourdating.com - at least get the e-mail as well DD is my Quam.

I have a feeling he was femenized by his mother?
    Yes I was feminized :). But I still like girls ;).

You got it right. I am a wuss boy. I have referred also to http://www.masf.com and http://www.pickupguide.com. My problem is not only getting women, but having the right attitude of a man: confidence, drive, assertiveness, persistence, not supplicating, acting nice but not too nice, etc. Its not so much about attributes of my father, but having the general qualities of a man that I listed in the previous sentence. These qualities are typically passed from a father to a son; if he is raised properly by his father. Is there any way I can achieve those qualities?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2005, 07:49 PM
    It's not even being feminized - it's just thinking you need to put woman on pedestal - always seek her approval - NEVER standing up to her, meaning back bone - not letting her always get her hway and throW fits - not buying her fancy dinners and buying her apprval all the time - being too nice -

AND A KEY: Trying GTO CONVINCE HER TO LIKE YOU.

SHARING HOW YOU FEEL TOO SOON - BIG MISTAKE - BIG!!

NOT UNDERTADNING HOW ATTRACTION WORKS IN WOMAN - NOT UNDERSTADNING WOMAN AND HOW THE YTHINK AND WORK.

GIVING AWAY ALL YOU POWER AND HAVING HER LEAD. YUCK!! THEY ARE REPULSED BY THAT.

SAYING NO! TO HER!! KEY - SAY NO SOMETIMES -SHE'LL LOVE YOU FOR IT!!
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2005, 07:34 AM
    Message deleted

Jul 12, 2005, 04:06 PM
    My f******* question is related to psychological attributes. There is no way I can get physical attributes, unless my genes were modified in a lab before I was born. Please read my previous post.
    packert115 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 12, 2005, 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the laugh
    I am not trying to insult you as some may think but ,you need to do a lot of reading and you need to go back to school your question is ridiculous to say the least m I like my father or mother I can cook does that mean I have the attributes of my mother even though I stand when I urinate come on buddy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Male gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

What do male gymnastis wear to keep their penis in place while they preform?

The End of the Assertive Male [ 12 Answers ]

What's going on with the world?? Everywhere I turn, men are becoming less and less assertive. I'm not talking about assertive as in arrogant pompous ass, but assertive as in actually making a decision sans drama. Ordering food, ordeal! Choosing what to do, ordeal! TELLING A WOMAN EXACTLY...

Noisey male cat [ 1 Answers ]

This six year old is fixed, and still very kitten like. Lately, he has started howling at about 3 am downstairs/ window shades closed, while the rest of the house sleeps. He has become very vocal, even when I call him up from downstairs and he jumps on the bed. He doesn't appear to be ill-...

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

View more questions Search