Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
    What is the name of a movie from the disney channel?
    It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a [purple] mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.
    psikop7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley07
    it's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a [purple] mountain and are transported to another world, and i saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.
    Escape to witch mountain starred a young jodie foster
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jun 19, 2007, 10:10 PM
    It could also be the 1995 remake of "Escape to Witch Mountain" since that's the only one I know of that aired on the Disney Channel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sundance Channel Movie Title, Help Please [ 4 Answers ]

I watched this movie on the Sundance Channel, it was a Finnish Movie I think, and it was about a photographer who was in his 20's probably and he had a girlfriend. In the beginning, they are doing things, blah blah blah, and then they are on a subway and she slips a paper in his pocket that says...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search