Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Neonatal death
    Could somebody tell me what neonatal death means (especially what neonatal means) please
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Neonatal refers to a newborn baby. Specifically the first four weeks of a baby's life. So, a neonatal death is when a baby dies within the first month of birth/life.
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    could somebody tell me what neonatal death means (especially what neonatal means) please
    Neo is Latin for new

Natal is Latin for baby
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 09:39 AM
    And thank you
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Actually 'natal' means 'birth' not baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Death well [ 5 Answers ]

In circus bikers move on bikes in a death well horizontally as well as verically but do not fall. Kindly explain the reason and tell what are the forces acting on them .

Death [ 5 Answers ]

. Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii muscle was examined microscopically, what might can we to find and why?

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death [ 3 Answers ]

Y do I feel like my life will come to an end soon? This is a constant thought I have threw out everyday since I was 18 and now I'm 27. I feel like I'm cheating death because I avoid a lot of things. The more I do nothing the least chance I have of death by accident. I would love to pass over I'm...

View more questions Search