How do I unblock Facebook at school
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 19, 2007, 05:50 AM
    You don't... ever... ever!

School = study! See, simple maths! Lol!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Question Closed !!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
    There are a few threads that discuss this. The bottomline is that a school or company has the right to control what their computers are used for. Students or employees do NOT have the right to try and get around that control. Attempts to do so can result in suspension or termination. Therefore, it would unethical for you to try and unethical for us to help you do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

How do I unblock blocked numbers? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been receiving harassing phonecalls for the past several months from a blocked number that reads "UNKNOWN" on my phone. I have suspicions about who is calling me but I want to be sure. They call everyday, and sometimes they call multiple times a day. If I don't answer, they leave me rude and...

How can I unblock sites @ school? [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah like what kind of urls. I think they shouldn't been blcoked. Its not were telling people where were 2:D !

Unblock a private number [ 3 Answers ]

I have a similar situation posted on this forum. Except that I don't want to report this person to authorities. I would just like to know if there is a way to find out his number he only blocks manually. It's a cellphone he uses for work. We had been dating and now that we have broken up (we're...

View more questions Search