Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 02:55 AM
    How much should I really weigh?
    I am 15 years only about 156 cm in hight. I am 15 years old quite muscular ( I go to the gym and I work out a bit. I also bike ride to school sometimes and I walk to school most days) . I weigh about 64kg but really I only have a little flab on my stomach mum says I should be about 50kgs or even 55kg but I should not be over that. I must admit I do love my food, but I would like some tips how to cut down and loose a few more kilos can someone please help or give me a few pointers thannk you.:D :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 03:05 AM
    For me, that would be to cut out my fat intake. When I have wanted to lose a lot of weight, I would not buy or consume anything that had over 4 grams of fat in it. I also continued to exercise regularly. This would be like you are already doing concerning the exercise.

That is my advise, anyway.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 19, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Hey, your 15. Watch your health, don't let any future health problems develop, but apart from that, don't worry too much.
    Best way to loose weight I believe is too balance diet and exercise, its really quite simple actually.
    Lol, personally, I have trouble gaining weight, I think I might have a fast metabolism, yet I do have a strange diet and eating habits.
    And remember, muscles also weigh, not just fat. The aim is too replace fat, with muscle I reckon.
    Good luck, stay fit, best advice I could give, is watch your posture! And make sure your feet are straight, that, combined with good muscle and diet, should ensure you don't end up with the wonky spine and pains I got lolz
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Just stay away from sweets, like candy, cookies and cakes, presweetend drinks like soda. Drinks lots of water. Cut out fast foods and fatty or fried foods. Lots of veggies and fruits with every meal, and smaller portions, you need ony 3 oz of lean meats like skinless chicken, fish, turkey breast or loin type meats. Wheat breads, cereals, rice and pasta instead of white flour products. Really watch portion sizes, read the nutritional labels and stick to the one portion sizes, it makes a big difference. And exercise 4-5 times a week, for 30-60 minutes, walking, jogging, biking, swimming, aerobics, resistance training but you have to work the whole body to lose body fat. It takes a little time and a healthy diet but it can be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Calorie Diet .Why do I weigh so much [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Calorie question... I am 25 I'm 5'10 and I weigh 225 pounds . I only eat like 950 calories a day. I drink Diet drinks and I have pretty much always eaten that amount of calories. I LOVE ramen noodles! I have them for breakfast, Lunch, and some times dinner. But I am still over wight. I...

How much do newborn labs usually weigh? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Megan. My Lab just finished whelping her litter of 11 today 06/11/2007. We have puppies ranging from 11 oz. to 1lb 1 oz. I would like to know if there is a specific range of newborn weight that pertains to Labradors. Thank you!!:)

I'm really worried [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! For the past two days I've been experiencing uncomfatable pains whenever I go and urinate.I also seem to be urinating quite frequently,and have noticed small traces of blood on the toilet paper this morning.Can having dry sex cause any of this? Does anyone out there know what can possibly be...

Does he really loveme? [ 18 Answers ]

K I started taking to my sisters bfs friend while they wer in jail... my now boyfriend is still in jail... but since we started talking we well haven't stopped he calls me all the time and we've pretty much told each other everything possible about ourselves we know al the same people... have a...

I Really Nead Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is monroe brooks I am a sophomore in high school I am about 6'5 6'6 and I play basketball football and volleyball. I am a really good football player I play defensive end. My basketball skills are really good to I play the 2,3,4 and 5 spot. I have a few problems thought I'm not a really...

View more questions Search