Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 1, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Be yourself. She will come along. Faith manages. God provides.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 2, 2007, 05:24 AM
    I got sick of people saying that I was still young and that I shouldn't worry about females so I decided to take there advice so for about a year I stayed single went on nearly no dates and just hung with m8s and had life of my own after a while all I did was work and drink with m8s and hang with them nonstop constaly.it got so boring after a while I quit my job and then found a femal companion.Stopped hanging with guys so much and kept it equal with girl and m8s.Soon found better job and much better life for myself.I find That I can't not have both and be happy.Its impossible for me.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Girls are really complicated at this age... I should know I share a room with one. Try taking a load off. You're not looking for a wife, you're looking for a girlfriend. Stop trying so hard. Just go with the flow. My sisters always say crud ike that so if she's destined to be your girlfriend things will just start flowing. Hope it helps!
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 06:25 AM
    I am a lady who is not that complicated at all. I am happy about who I am. I used to be very complicated, I think it just takes time. Girls are like that when they are young.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 06:39 AM
    If we were not complicated then boys wouldn't want us... it's just psychology people want what they can't have, so girls have to act complicated so that they have a better chance with guys. We also like to know the person before we get in to a 'serious relationship' we don't want to be hurt, and by going out with bad boys we won't be hurt because we already know that they're cheating on us-> well that's my theroy any way I've only had one boyfriend and he turned out to be... well a little not my type. Just try to become better friends with the girl's that you already know and eventually I think things will fall in to place- the better they know you the better your chances are.
    meganxoxamazing Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
    I don't understand why you think girls are complicated!! I find guys so much more difficult. I mean, this kid I know likes both me and my best friend, and we both like him, but when its just me he's like, in love with me. But he won't make another move. And he told me he likes me only now, but I don't know why he doesn't do anything, because I mean, I spent the weekend with him. Like, don't you think he would be able to decide whether he wants to go out or not? Sorry to state my problems, but the whole point of it is, guys are so much more difficult than girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is life so complicated [ 10 Answers ]

Why is life so complicated why does everything need to be so messy like why can't life be simple why do people need to like do what they want even if it would hurt someone why do people say things they don't really mean but still say them or if they do mean them why do they need to say it.is life...

Marriage is very complicated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for about 9 and a half months now, and I am not sure what is going on but me and my husband kept arguing constantly. He don't have that much patience to deal with anything or anyone most of the time, he kept saying things that he won't be able to attain for himself, he kept...

Another complicated question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from India. I am on F1 visa since 2001. I got married in June 2004. My wife didn't work in 2004. In August 2005, she joined the same school. She is on assistnatship. For 2004 tax forms, I claimed her as dependent. My question is that can I claim her as dependent since she was dependent...

Remodel gets complicated [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I got a remodel of my kitchen in progress that got abit more complicated. My father was an electrician 30+ years ago and has given me his advice but fears his knowledge is out dated. Older home that had only 2w, with no ground and I discovered I need a new 50amp socket to run my new range....

Complicated question [ 1 Answers ]

I was married in Arkansas in 2001 by a jp. I was married for about a year before my wife was unfaithful then we separated but not legally. At that time we were living in California. She moved back home to Mississippi in early 2003. Later in 03 she filed for a divorce there and sent me the papers(...

View more questions Search