Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 19, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Online dating
    If you really really trust your partner, however find out through his email that he is registered with an online dating website...
    How would u feel?
    And why would he do that?
    Pelechowicz Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:15 AM
    HEY! Don't jump to conclusions now, there is tons of SPAM on the internet! Who knows, maybe he was registered before he even met you, talk to him about it. If he loves you he will tell you the truth of the matter.

Jun 19, 2007, 12:18 AM
    No its not spam!
    I just know it!
    You can identify Spam, and this isn't, he genuinly registered with online dating.

I understand the date he registered was when we were arguing, however why would he do it!
    What were his intentions...

Yes I can ask him but he will ask how I found out!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 12:35 AM
    I wouldn't be impressed either!
    But you can't just ask him now... because he will ask u, why were you looking through my email? Right?
    Pelechowicz Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I'm not sure what his intentions were, maybe he did it just because he was mad.
    NewMommy2be08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Well I'd be pissed first off but I'd try not to jump to conclusions. Not too long ago as my guy was checking his email I saw something from "Adultfriendfinder" which is a site where people hook up and have sex basically (and different types) and I flipped. He also got a message from HelloDarling.com and he was a member on FaceBook.com and some other sites. I freaked out. I found each profile and tried to get information but he hadn't signed on in a long time and it turned out he'd been a part of these sites since before we got together and the profile on adultfriendfinder was a bit of a hoax as the only real picture he used was of his face but the body and "penis" picture were not his own. Although he has a nice body I just think he was more in it for talking and stuff. He also tried saying that he is Jap/Chinese when he's Chinese/Vietnamese. The profile was used years ago so. But I'd ask him about it. I'd say confront him. Hopefully his situation will be the same and it was simply a dating site before you.

I met my guy over the net (as odd as it sounds) and now I'm living with him and pregnant with my first child in the best relationship I've been in. He quit using those sites even though his profile still existed on them. Maybe that's the same issue with your guy! =) Let's hope so.

Jun 19, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Well I did something naughty...

After I saw this, I registered also...
    Found him, and mailed him, I used a weird name, so he will never know its me...

What to do now>??

Jun 19, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Good luck! Hope you get some information. I've done the same thing in the past >D lmao but no luck. Especially because my guy no longer uses those sites. But I check from time to time. I never go, assuming that he simply isn't capable of cheating. I'm sure he won't he's very faithful but. Hopefully you'll have nothing to worry about!

Jun 19, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Thing is I know for fact he hasn't been registered before he meet me. On his email I saw an email from this site saying welcome bla bla - it was beginning of June!

So I'm not a bad person for doing so??

Jun 19, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Hell no you're not a bad person. Why the hell should your guy be registering for a dating site? If my boyfriend had done the same I'd say "If I really don't satisfy you that you have to look at an online dating site for another girl, you're better off without me because I don't deserve to be cheated on". And see what he says or does. And I hope you'll get information from that site. See if he messages you back or something. That's messed up >O
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flower81
    well i did something naughty...

after i saw this, i registered also...
    found him, and mailed him, i used a weird name, so he will never know its me....

what to do now>???

Mmmm... interesting!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Why are you going through his emails?

Jun 19, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Well, yes that is a question to ask, however WHY is he registereing wi online dating??
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Perhaps he feels that he has no privacy with his current mate?

Jun 19, 2007, 07:39 AM
    What the hell has that got to do with anything??
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Well you are snooping in his personal matters aren't you? You don't think that would make a man feel like he is not trusted or that he is involved with a controlling person?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jun 19, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Flower, before you snooped through his emails, and yes I said snoop because that is what you did, how much would you say you could trust "your" guy since you are claiming ownership and all? Would you say you could trust him very much, so-so or only as far as you could throw him?

Before you can expect to get an honest answer out of him, you need to be honest with yourself. If he is a trustworthy person, then you need to stop asking so many questions and know that he will be faithful. If on the other hand, he has pulled a few stunts or has been found to be rather deceptive in more ways than one, than who cares that he's registered with an online dating service because you know he is probably meeting other women and going out behind your back, which may encourage you to just walk away from someone like that.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jun 19, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Is this the guy you are engaged to? Are you still both engaged?

You have posted repeat posts in the past always suspecting him of cheating.

Perhaps it is time to walk away from such a man if you cannot trust him.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jun 19, 2007, 08:42 AM
    And from May "Im not going to do anything about it!! But i have been thinking of him sexually!
    Am i sick?"

And can he trust you might be a question also?

Jun 25, 2007, 12:08 AM
    He has flirted with 2 members on this online dating!
    However not with me (as a member) that he doesn't know its me!

What should I do??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online Dating [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with online dating?  Does it work well?  In particular, has anyone tried www.online-dating-personals.com ? Thanks

Dating online [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I have recently started to correspond with a Russian lady. The more I think about it the more apprehensive I get. After the physical appearance (I have to fancy someone in the first place), I am trying to consider the personal compatibility (psychological, emotional, type traits). I...

Online dating [ 5 Answers ]

Would you recommend online dating if you were about 8 hours away from the other person? ( I fixed up the question since some were confused )

Advice on online dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I need some advice on what dating service I should sign up, looking around a found a couple of few sites like www.plentyofish.com and www.online4love.com as free sites. Anyone have any luck with free sites in the past. There are so many sites out there which ones are the best to...

Online dating - what do I say to her? [ 16 Answers ]

I have now been single for five years, before that I was in an 11 year relationship that when bust. Ready for dating but it's not so easy find dates for my age group in pubs and clubs. I have joined a dating agency. What do I say to get that first response? Tell her about myself, my hobbies;...

View more questions Search