Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AllenS Posts: 67, Reputation: 10

Jun 18, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Bad gag-reflexes
    ( I am a woman by the way lol)
    My fiancé has VERY bad gag reflexes. He gags and ends up puking practically every time he brushes his teeth.
    I feel terrible about and I know there has to be some sort of medication or something he can eat in order to dull the reflexes.
    I have rathe rtender reflexes myself but I never puke from it,
    Any onw have any tips, advice, or thoughts on this?
    Anything will help!

SA
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I'm not really sure but I have heard that by practicing with your gag reflexes, you can actually suppress the reflex itself... has anyone else heard this?

Jun 19, 2007, 08:18 PM
    I've heard of this. My fiancé has too, but he can't master it lol.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 19, 2007, 08:42 PM
    There is a cream that you can get that should help, it's meant for a slightly different purpose but the problem is the same and it should do the trick. It's meant to suppress the gag reflex to make certain jobs easier.
    NSFW
    http://www.slumberparties.com/produc...5&CategoryID=2

Jun 29, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Thanks much lol yes different reason then what he's using it for LOL
    Very much appreciated! ONly one prob, what is the item called? It takes me to the min page. Thanks!
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 29, 2007, 10:02 AM
    It's called good head comes in cinnamon and mint.

Jun 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
    thanks much! =)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 04:09 PM
    also you may try gargling with warm salt water. They use that on me at the dentist when they have to do x-rays of my teeth.
    Grayson301 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Good Head didn't work for my girlfriend she still gagged and puked.. now I have a 20.00 tube that's going to waste

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad gag reflexes and weak stomach [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I wasn't sure which topic to post this under. Since I can remember, I have ALWAYS had a weak stomach, and very sensative gag reflexes. The slightest smell will make me gag beyond belief. For example, I live in St. Louis by the Mississippi River, and when I get close to the river...

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

*Gag* Drain backing up [ 8 Answers ]

I've seen a lot of the same question on here but have yet to come across one that's on a city sewer line. We bought our house Aug. 15th. Two weeks ago (2 weeks after moving in) I ran a load of laundry and the foulest water/sludge/disgustingness backed up out of the floor drain in the laundry...

View more questions Search