Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    please_help Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
    I can't host on warcraft 3 frozen throne what I got to do?
    Well I have been looking around I found this place and I saw a forum just like this did what some of the people suggested and nothing still same old same old, I can join but I can't host I don't have anti-virus at the moment and I have the added ports, so please help me
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 2, 2007, 06:30 AM
    You can't host if you're on a router. That's all I know
    ghghfyhn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I don't know me too I can't host but I know 1 day 1 can host!
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
    You can't host if you're on a router. That's all I know
    This is not true really because I hosted games a while ago with a router but at the mom I have some difficulties to actullay host too I have done evrything I done least time but I think there is something still mising but you can host with a router!!
    Im Just A Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 6, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Yah I have that kind of problem like my port for the frozen throne is set to 6112 and my firewall is down and my router already has it exepted and I still can't host so I need help to.
    Psycho-Crypto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Yes we can host with a routeur first of all. How to do this ? Simple once you know
    This is a path of 3 steps (p.s sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I'm doing my best to help you guys)

So first of all : YOU HAVE TO CONFIGURE A STATIC IP, because by default, you have an automatic ip, so that's mean no one can log on your games

Once it's done, you can finally add the port on your routeur (port 6112) (depending of your routeur, but the passwords and the user name by default is : admin) to access to your routeur of course

Once it's done, you have 2 choice, say : I'm happy with that, I will just turn off my firewall and host games because now I'm happy
    Or you can add the port on your firewall so you don't have to turn off your firewall and you are completely safe when you make a game.

Now if you have no idea how to : give a static ip to your computer, if you don't know how to access to your routeur, then I could help you

But first, you must be an administrator on your computer, I only help people with windows xp.

To ask help, because I won't come back on this site anymore, juste write on warcraft3 to :

Psycho-Crypto (I will give you more explanation)
    My bad, my english do suck xD
    Have a nice day, have fun drink life
    Psyco

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.) [ 3 Answers ]

Ugh. This is a bunch of crap. Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join...

Why can't I host warcraft 3 frozen throne games? [ 7 Answers ]

I can join but not host. I have norton antivirus 2005 and I don't have a router and I've tried almost everything I can think of. Please help.:D

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search