Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    incognita_nene Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Blood pregnancy test ?
    Could a blood pregnancy test be innacurate the 1st trimestre? :confused:
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
    It depends on if it was taken to soon but most of the time blood test are the most accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to take a blood test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I am a 25 yr old woman. I think that I could be pregnant but every home test I have taken says negative. I have taken them early but I have been pregnant before so I kind of know by my symptoms that I am pregnant. How soon do you think that I can get a blood test done? Should I wait until I...

Blood test [ 2 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant with the implant in been to the doctors today and he send for a pregnancy test to be done at the hospital and he also want blood test done what are these blood test he ask for to be done confused

Blood test [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to be charged for a blood test for possible dui or are they suppose to charge you before you make bail on other charges

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

Will a blood pregnancy test be positive after implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I know that implantation bleeding is not as common as one might think... but... I would like to know if a blood pregnancy test would be positive during or after implantation bleeding?

View more questions Search