Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 18, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Its time for Mac to go. For good this time.
    HI to Everyone.

I found this site 3 months ago and received so much info which I didn't even really take in. I stayed around it kept me occupied. Taliman, chuff, wildcat, jeur, jiser, geoff, sbelle and many others helped me through a difficult patch.

Its been a long road and my Ex well she isn't back. There was a chance the other week I wasn't sure who knows, I'm battling on.

What I found most hard was if I had more of a life towards the end of the relationship it may have been OK. Anyway 3 1/2 years is a long time but she has been able to move on and the funny thing is during our relationship she was the clingy one. What is most hard for me is the fact She loved me heaps and missed me while I was busy but for some stupid reason which I have to work on, I told myself I didn't want to make her feel all hurt by not being there for her all the time I wanted her to feel good all the time. But I have learnt that for her to really love me she will not feel hurt she will just feel excited about seeing me when she can and when she can't she will miss me but will be waiting for our next get together. My problem was I took this the wrong way and thought I don't want her to be sad while she is missing me but now I realise its not sad and her missing me is a vital part of the relationship.

Funny I know that now I stupid I feel for turning a girl who missed me and loved me into someone who could see me whenever she wanted. How stupid

Anyway I won't go on but this site is no longer bringing me any joy and is only bringing up memeories of my Ex so I am going to give it a miss.

I would like to thank everyone and wish them the best of luck. I think this sight is helpful but at the same time it keeps the memories alive and sometimes makes it hard to get over if you are always on here thinking about it. Its been 3 1/2 months for me since she left and well if I went nc straight away she may have come back I don't know. But what I do know is the love I built over 3 1/2 years which she had for me is gone.

BUilt in 3 years gone in 1 month. What I'm most disapointed about is the fact I'm still strugling to get over the fact I dropped my guard and even when we broke up a month later she still wanted to sleep with me and say she wasnted me there. That's hard to deal with. So my best advice would be if you get dumped or a break, don't stick around stand up tall and walk on if they realise they made a mistake they will be back and if they didn't well they were never wanting to hang around anyhow.

GOODBYE. I hope I get over this...
    sand32 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 05:27 PM
    I don't know your whole story, but, my advise is to start doing more things on your own, and not answer the phone when she calls, not be there for her at all for a couple months. Then if she really loves you, she'll be back.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Good luck mate, do what you need to do to be happy. All the best, hope to hear from you some time in the future! Maybe you will be back after your healing period to help those who have been through the same. Best wishes
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Jun 19, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Bye Mac,
    Take care & may God bless you on your road to healing & wellness again.
    Moomin
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 05:24 AM
    No way you ride into the sunset without my last word. I think you did get a lot of good advice and only need time to digest it and make it your own. Take the time you need, and come back after you heal up. Much Luck.

We are only a click away.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Good luck!
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 19, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie134
    So my best advice would be if you get dumped or a break, dont stick around stand up tall and walk on if they realise they made a mistake they will be back and if they didnt well they were never wanting to hang around anyhow.
    This advice should be everywhere so we can all return to it the moment we need it: in newspapers, on bumper stickers, written in the sky, posted on refrigerators, tattooed on the inside of our eyelids and written on the back of girls' shorts so when we're staring at their butts we can be reminded to maintain our dignity.
    aaron80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2007, 01:38 AM
    This guys a genius got my ex back. Wow

Hi Mac I hope your still around if not I hope your situation geys better. I can't thank you enough for your private information you gave me I followed it to the word and my girlfriend is back she said she realised she had made a mistake and misses me when I am not in her life. She said she wants to be more independent but she wants to share times with me. I followed your adice on returning her few clothes and when I turned up she said hi and I said hay I'm just dropping off your stuff I won't be needing them, then I said bye, She said oh OK thanks she tried to ask about my family I kept it simple like you said just said yeah everyone's great where having a barby Sunday for my mum and then I left saying Take care of yourself... She didn't no what I meant by that but it was good... I then did what you said stayed away for 3 weeks and she called. I did what you said and I turned my stereo up and answered, she said hi I was just seeing how urve been and I said fine she goes where are you and I said just at a friends birthday well a friend from works friend. She said oh I just thought if you had of been free maybe we couldve caught up and I said oh OK well not tonight but maybe another time. Then I said anyway I've got to go good to hear from you. It worked great.. I was still upset wheni hung up though normally I would have answered and said yes come straight over but I took a chance and you wouldn't believe it later that night I got a message it said, hopefully we can catch up soon I've been thinking about you a bit lately... therest is in my new post. Thanks
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Keep things slow, stay mysterious and don't give 100% of yourself. Have a life away from her and keep the spark alive. Be unavailable sometimes to. Anyway good luck with your new ex relationship ;]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

View more questions Search