Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lennox Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2005, 11:00 AM
    Pubic grooming, what do women think?
    I'm curious to know what heterosexual women think about male grooming.
    I'm about to go on holiday, and my x and I separated a year ago.
    I haven't slept with any one for 18 months now, partly because I didn't need the hassle. Now I'm ready to have some fun, but have heard a lot on TV lately with regard to women's preference to male grooming. Saying things like "I like it smooth" I shaved a few times, for my girlfriend, but that was a long time ago. I'm worried that if I meet a girl and she sees all the pubic hair I have, that it might turn her off. Then again, if I shave it or trim it short, she might think I'm a bit weird.
    Please let me know what you personally think/prefer...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:21 AM
    Pubic Shaving
    Hi,
    Just remember one thing... the more you shave any body hair, the coarser and thicker, and more "sticky" it gets... just like shaving the face.
    If you continue shaving your pubic hair, it won't be long until you have to shave it every day, or whenever, so it won't be a "briar patch"!!
    Save yourself the trouble, go natural.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Lennox Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 03:46 AM
    Urban myth
    Some people think that it will make the hair grow back stronger and thicker. I've found no medical evidence to support that theory. Hair doesn't double once its shaved, and hair is the same thickness no matter how many times it's cut. Think about it!
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2005, 03:55 PM
    My pubic hair has thickened over the months but I don't mind trimming or shaving once every two weeks. I shave against the grain sometimes but often I shave with the grain (( prevents from any rashes/burns )) :)

Women should trim too! Nothing wrong with it.. and it's a turn off when a woman has a hairy snatch.. my opinion!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Dog Crying after grooming [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, 2 days ago I had my cocker spaniel groomed professionally for the first time. Usually my husband has done her grooming. Since she has been groomed she acts as if she has a piece of poo stuck on her butt, she does not want to walk and when she does walk she walks as if trying to hide her...

Grooming question about our 8 week old Lhasa Apso / Shih Tzu [ 1 Answers ]

I have a grooming questions about our 8 week old Lhasa Apso / Shih Tzu? He is pretty fuzzy. How often in general should he be groomed? Also, I heard from several people about how his rear end should be groomed. Some people said to make sure that he doesn't have a lot of hair around his butt,...

Grooming Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I'm asking a lot of questions recently but I'm 37 years old and this is my first dog and the first time in my life where I now have the free time to be able to devote enough time to raising one. My 3 month old Rough Collie is perfect in every way.. so far I haven't had any problems...

View more questions Search