Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathilarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Air cond. Setting
    This may be a stupid ? But our air conditioner has a DRY setting and we have no idea what it is? Is it for humidity? We looked in the manual an nothing. Any help?

Thanks
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Can you please explaine this with a little more detail, where is this "dry" setting?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Some older units that had electronic air filters had a system where you would wash the filters in a tup of water and after re-installing them you would set the thermostat to "DRY" to dry the moisture out of the filters. I think it was just another gadget because just turning the blower on would have done the same thing.
    I am not sure this is what you have but I just remembered the old units.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning setting [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best setting for home air conditioning in summer season. Tks

Heating and air cond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone Why there are five wires in thermostat

Air Cond blower motor wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a blower motor out of an Old air conditioner. It has 6 wires plus a green ground on the chasis. I assume this means it's a 3 speed motor? The motor is a KUSATSU Elec. CO LTD. Motor SN: 911483 "FC6T-61D1P". I Have searched all around and cannot find the information I need. I want to...

Air cond drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

A/C drain pipe plugged up, PCV in confining area, can I use draino or ? To unplug it.:cool:

Air Cond condenser Fan Motor Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know? I have two black wires on my outside condenser fan that are no different that hooks in to a black wire and a white wire coming out of my new fan motor. Can they be swiched? If not I don't know how to tell which wire to hook the black and white up to. Also it has a brown and a...

View more questions Search