Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 19, 2005, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982
    everyrthing you read on these forums has to be taken with a grain of salt. If you notice, most of the people promoting products or putting other products down are members with very little posts and new sign ups. I believe that at least half of the members on this site are just different companies battleing out using fake names and putting eachother down. Basicaly I think everyone should make their own decision and give the product some time before making a decision. Personaly I have used makari and whiterskin and both have worked for me. But hey, what do I know?
    That is very true. Most people who are selling here are newbies with but few posts & all their posts are glorifying their products. Oh please! We want REAL people who have tried products & results.
    pss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 05:54 PM
    Bella..
    Hi bella. I used Natural Skin Whitening Complex from whiterskin.com...
    My skin is finally feeling a more better today after 5 days though I still have to put vaselin as it is very dry. I am searching for other products but now I am afraid to use anything. :p
    sara_c Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 07:15 PM
    Where do you even get whiterskin from? I visited whiterskin.com and all I see is ads for meladerm.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 18, 2009, 04:39 AM

This thread was from over 4 years ago? Lol try the new ones for answers lol
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 18, 2009, 06:02 AM
    I think whiterskin IS meladerm... ;) Never used it, so don't know if it's good or not...
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 18, 2009, 06:14 AM

Which does NOT work
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 18, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982 View Post
    the best results i got were from herbal inn but now i find out its not safe. i also used makari and had maybe a little result but only a shade or so. I finsihed my sample of whiterskin and that worked prety good but I can't buy mroe until it comes out in the usa.
    Whiterskin is now meladerm and of course it's available in USA it is based there! I've tried it a couple time, it does not work but it smells pretty!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 18, 2009, 06:12 PM

With all the advertising this company does, the results are "pretty" shocking i.e. A Total waste of time and money! It's at times like this that I wish someone had been there to tell me not to go there, before I parted with my money!!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 18, 2009, 06:15 PM

I would even add, that I am surprised this company is still in business. I mean who is actually ordering from them. They can't get Repeat customers for goodness sake...

Nov 18, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I would even add, that I am surprised this comapany is still in business. I mean who is actually ordering from them. They can't get Repeat customers for goodness sake ......
    That's why Trickshot (the whiterskin admin) charges $100 for each of his creams, and has branched out into different brands, websites, business names
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 18, 2009, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    thats why Trickshot (the whiterskin admin) charges $100 for each of his creams, and has branched out into different brands, websites, business names
    I thought Meladerm bought whiterskin.com
    Certain domain names can bring in big money!
    The name whiterskin says it all.
    I thought I was the only one who remembered Trickshot. Lol
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    this thread was from over 4 years ago?! lol try the new ones for answers lol
    Lol... you know when I see old threads reopened from years back, I tend to think what was I doing then. For example, what I was doing around September 20th 2005? Among many things, skin lightening products was the farthest from my mind.

The whole Meladerm and whiterskin.com would confused me because in the beginning I did not know which was the name of the company

Nov 19, 2009, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    I thought Meladerm bought whiterskin.com
    Certain domain names can bring in big money!
    The name whiterskin says it all.
    I thought I was the only one who remembered Trickshot. lol
    LoL I have seen old posts of amber and ck and adero referring to Trickshot back in the day. Seem he deleted the whole Yahoo forum and forward everyone to skincaretalk.com when he launched his whiterskin umbrella company of products.
    That was around when I came here because I heard his websites was campo-research, whiterskin, meladerm, civantskincare, then skincaretalk.com
    What else? So much changes to keep up with.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 19, 2009, 01:16 AM
    I don't think he's even the "forum business" anymore.
    Back then I thought he did have something do to with whiterskin because whenever anybody had anything negative to say about them he would delete the posts and say the whiterskin company was not happy about it.

Like how would he know? And why would the company care about what some members at a little-known Yahoo skin lightening group not liking their products?

That's how you can always tell who's secretly a seller because they act like the forums is their whole world! A couple of bad posts and what they going out of business:confused: lol
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 19, 2009, 01:37 AM

I've tried whiterskin and it worked okay for me. I think the trick is to exfoliate while using it so it can get deeper into the skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity [ 10 Answers ]

In seminars for the elderly the presenters recommend to put all of our assets in a 'Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity' by Allianz, telling us that the principal is safe and guaranteed forever PLUS if the market is gaining, one will increase one's principal. I would appreciate anyone's opinion,...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search