Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Islam... ;)
    Obviously...

The hard thing for me on a neutral forum like this is that-
    For me all things in life,everyday things even, we have guidance in Islam for it and I cannot seen to answer most because I do not wish to bring in religion to it...

So you see the difficulty?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I guess, it all depends on whether somebody is interested in a religion based answer or not. Some are and some are not. You are right though, to bring it up in your answers. There would be difficulty in it.

I am interested and open to everybodies different beliefs and more information on islam would be appreciated it. For me personally we have guidance everyday, with everyday things as well. It is just a matter of us listening to it or not. Actually using what we learn to help others or not.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 12:18 PM
    I like to inform and correct misconceptions about Islam.
    As I do think many have a warped idea of muslims being a person strapped with bombs all the time and that we kill anyone who says boo to us :)

Don't get me wrong I am no scholar but I read a lot and that helps when I am answering, but there are only so many things anyone will ask about Islam on this forum...

I even started a thread asking what people think of Islam and muslims, but it didn't catch one that well, it is in a rut sort of...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search