Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Never mind about the sharks. On the east coast. I loved going to the ocean. Swimming and clam digging. The thing we had to watch out the most there was the Stinging Jelly fish. Mind you I thankfully never got stung by one. Little Joshua is so so attached to his mama. I spend as much time with him as possible but then again mama feeds him. The natural way still. Alaska seas, oh that is rough in deed. Apparently the boat ride from Prince edward island to Newfoundland can be very rough.

catsandkittensandmittens, love your user name. By the sounds of it you love cats and kittens. Welcome by the way. Love is great and wonderful and so happy you love all the seasons.I do not really like it too cold or too hot. Summer is usually extremely hot and winter extremely cold. I think Spring is the best season. Somewhere in between for temperatures.

Startover22
    , how many hours would you spend on that boat? Do you remember how many halibut you would bring in. That is a big industry. Must have been a stressful job being a fisherman?

I have been married for almost 4 years now. Canadian sport that I loved to play when I was younger but never continued with it. HOCKEY. I sometimes have breakfast at supper and visa versa.

Has anybody seen a lightning storm in the winter snow storm. I have seen it. I seen it last year. It was an amazing site. I guess I am the only one but environment canada and meterologists mentioned that it does happened, so now I know I was not imagining it. Lol

I have another question. How many hours of sleep do you normally get a night. 3 or 4 hours for me, if that sometimes.

Joe
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 01:56 PM
    My dad di it for fun! He loves fishing and I did at one time too! I am pretty sure we could come back with three apiece so 6 times 3 is 18 so we came back with 18 hailut or less. Don't get me wrong the ocean is my favorite place in the whole world, I guess I should say the beach cause that is what I mean. I am from Alaska so I loved hockey too. If I had the choice I would get my butt out and play hockey or tackle football. My body is just not that tough anymore. I have never seen lightening and snow at the same time... I HAVE seen the northern lights which it is the most beautiful sight you could ever imagine. That is heaven for me. I will be gliding on the northern lights with my cool chic snowboard and a sled behind me with all the people I love. I NEED at least 8 hours or I can be a killer mom and wife. Beware, beware!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Hello everyone! Hope all of you are well and excited to beable to live in this day! I sure am. My youngest is four today and I am feeling a little weird that none of the kids are babies anymore... That's OK though just getting closer to the school days! Woo Hoo!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 20, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I am definitely feeling excited this morning because I drank a monster energy drink for breakfast. WHooooo HOooo!! Well, I had a weak moment. Happy 4th Birthday to the baby, don't worry he is still a baby in my book!! I know what you mean though. Ok here it goes. I tried to write three or four times last night but it kept getting messed up between going to basketball and dance for the kiddies! Oh, and the cable guy that came, what a pain. But, now I have Tvo, or however you say it.
    First, I have two favorite seasons summer and fall. Summertime is so sweet because it brings me back to my childhood memories. Running barefoot through sprinklers, my fingers looking like prunes from staying in the pool for too long. Staying out late and playing outside until dark. The barbeques and firelies, oh and the fireworks. Watching everyone run around with sparklers, anyway, very nostalgic for me. Yes its hot, but the 4th of July is always so much fun. We usually celebrate on the beach nowadays, my kids splashing in the ocean and wearing their matching 4th of July outfits. I am weird about that. The beginning of Fall is also so beautiful. The anticipation of the change in weather, leaves turning colors and the excitement of the holidays approaching, are all reasons I really love fall. I don't really do well on holidays, it gets really stressful and I tend to feel more trepidation than anything. I love being with family, its all the planning and scheduling that turn it into a circus! Ahhh the ocean, the lake, a river, a streamwhatever body of water I can get into makes me smile and feel so serene. I love the beach, playing in the waves, and looking for shells. Northern Lights, I have always wanted to see and experience, must be absolutely breathtaking. I read a book called Northern LIghts about a guy who moves to Alaska. It sounds like a remote but beautiful place to live. I like fishing but I am not crazy about deep sea fishing, you are a brave soul! I am sure you endured some cold days and rough seas. You are not a weenie in my book! Well, I have made a list things I want to do, one of them before my birthday. I am going skydiving!! I am excited. Am I nuts or what? Hugs to all of you , this is fun. Sorry I am so slow with getting back, enjoy your day all of you!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Wow Shattered, sky diving? You are nuts! My dad did it for his 50th birthday, and loved it but said that would be his first and LAST time ever doing it! I can't wait to get to my dad's a 6 or 7 hour drive, that all deppends on our spur of the moment stops or if my bladder holds out! Anyway, I wonder if I can trust his direcctions. Anyone got one of those cool things that tell you when to turn, (I would like one with a soft deep mans voice though) Have a great day! Start

Jun 20, 2007, 10:35 AM
    I am nuts, but hey you only live once right?? So does that mean you are going to Alaska? I am jealous because I have always wanted to go there. My dad would love to live there actually. I totally need one of those navigation things, maybe with Johnny Depps voice would be cool. I might get lost in listening to his voice though, lol. YOu have a great day toooooo!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    No, he lives in Washington, and he had to give me directions cause I am really stupid when it comes to maps... Thanks the good lord my son will be with me so he can get me where I need to go. Write more I miss you Shattered, I mean nut case!

Jun 20, 2007, 10:44 AM
    WEll better to be that than boring I always say!! Washington is beautiful too. I've never been there either. Now which son will be giving you directions? Not the four year old I hope, LOL. Are you going soon? Does that mean you will be away from your computer>? How will I survive? JK Hugs to you my friend.
    OH yeah, I get at least eight hours of sleep a night, usually. I have been married for ten years and together with my husband for 15. I have two beautiful children. My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. They are my saving grace.
    Start, I had breakfast for dinner the other night, it was scrumptious! The kids even ate seconds!!
    I also want to go mountain climbing soon, I haven't done that since I was a kid. My dad used to take us camping everywhere instead of amusement parks. My favorite trip was the Grand Canyon. WE rode down to the bottom on mules and stayed at Phantom Ranch on New Year's eve. It was awesome. Yellowstone Park and the Badlands are pretty cool too. (and the Grand Tetons) I can't wait to get out there, being in nature I feel like God is all around me, same as love!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Yes my 12 year old will be my force to get where we are going... Max would direct me to toys R us! My daddy has a puter and I will pop in every once in a while. I leave in the morning. Gone till Saturday unless Dustin is going to go rafting with his friend till Sunday then I won't come back till Sunday! Why return if he won't be home, right? I went to the Grand Canyon when I was 9 and was thinking the worst about me falling down on accident and dying right then and there. It was pretty but my thought got in my way. That is one thing I am working on. MY THOUGHTS! Maybe we can meet up at some point for a girls week or something. My husband would find it strange that I would want to spend a week with someone I met on the computer would yours? Funny how we are so different in so many ways. Nature is my church!
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Happy Birthday to your youngest. Happy 4th birthday.

Happy birthday to you.

Joe, Joshua and my wife.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Thanks Joe, how are you today? Where has Proud been is she not addicted like the rest of us?
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2007, 10:59 AM
    She is going to get addicted soon lol. She is going to come on in a few.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Very good! I will see her when she gets on. My husband thinks I have another life. Do I?
    Proudmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
    HI Start happy birthday to your little boy. The children grow so fast.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 20, 2007, 11:11 AM
    “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

0 kids
    Married
    Niether
    Of course I brushed
    On vacation right now so I'm not cleaning anything
    Coco pebbles
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Michealb:::::::I believe in one God. If you were talking to me, Do you want kids?

Hey Proud, how are you. I know they grow, we had to upgrade on my oldest bed cause his feet were hangin over LOL

Jun 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
    My husband doesn't even know I come on here, he would think I am trying to hook up or something. The only thing I am hooking up with is my friend start, who I am ready to meet in Washington now.
    What does an atheist believe michaelb? I am not being condescending, I just really don't know.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Yes and what are my other God's? I think you are angry so you should just go on. Can't you see I am a bull? LOL
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 20, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Lol... wow. That's actually a pretty famous saying, but I can't remember who says it.

An atheist believes that there's no god.

Jun 20, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Who knows what God we dismiss or don't? Did someone send you a memo or something?? /

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search