How do I get around a block at school?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 09:32 AM
    You don't.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 18, 2007, 09:37 AM
    There are a few threads that discuss this. The bottomline is that a school or company has the right to control what their computers are used for. Students or employees do NOT have the right to try and get around that control. Attempts to do so can result in suspension or termination. Therefor, it would unethical for you to try and unethical for us to help you do so.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Question Closed !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Article-content [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can anybody tell me where to find the best article and content sites?

Content Advisor [ 5 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content Advisor [ 3 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

View more questions Search