Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dream1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I can not change the home page
    It keeps on redirecting to AOL.com - Welcome to AOL no matter what I do. I've tried deleting it, tools internet options etc. nothing works and it is really annoying. My homepage was fine until few hours ago. Help please :mad:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 18, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Sounds like you got some spyware that doesn't like AOL so its making you mad by hijacking your home page. Run a spyware scane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't able to change my Home Page? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what the hack has happen to my computer it is not showing the run command in XP and that to I can't able to change my explorer home page. Can someone know the solution for this??

Home page,how ? [ 4 Answers ]

I may be out of my depth,but I wish to make my home page (mail2web) an advertisement for my business. 1/ Can this be done? and 2/ How does a beginner like myself start the process? Thanks in advance for ANY assistance,it is greatly appreciated. Cheers FnOzi.

Can`t change home page [ 4 Answers ]

When I go into internet options to change my home page, none of the buttons will let me click on them in the home page area so I cannot change my home page, any ideas anyone. Thanks in advance, Mike

Help me with home page... [ 1 Answers ]

I have big problem with my home page... when I start up my comp it is always same home page ------------------------------>go.targetsearch... a can fix it in internet tools but if I turn off my comp an again turn on----again that page?? Please help... This is probably the most frustration I've...

View more questions Search