Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaynepitcher101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Can I have kids?
    Hello my names Jayne and I'm 18 years old I have been with my boyfriend for 2years now and we started have sex about a year ago in April, we haven't used protection much sometimes I forget to take my pill and we never use a condom because I don't like using them, I don't want to get pregnant, but because I have made so many oopps I forgot to take the pill I'm starting to wonder if I can have children... can anyone help me?
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 18, 2007, 08:49 AM
    There is no reason to assume infertility... one must go a full year of unprotected sex and not get pregnant to even be considered infertile. In any given month, with no protection, having sex during ovulation (the only time one can get pregnant) most women only have about a 30% chance of conceiving. So, more than likely you have not had sex on the right days, or your pills were working even if you missed one.

You're playing Russian Roulette though... you may want to consider different birth control if you are unable to remember to take your pill every day.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 18, 2007, 08:49 AM
    You have probably just been lucky so far. If you don't want kids start being responsible and use protection even if you don't like it.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 18, 2007, 12:57 PM
    If your serious about not wanting to have children then you might need to switch to a different method of birth control. You can get a birth control patch or even get the shot so you don't have to try to remember to take the pill everyday. You could also set your alarm on your phone, carry your pills in your purse, and when the alarm goes off everyday take your pill.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 18, 2007, 07:33 PM
    I am sure you can get pregnant.
    Dragonlady34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaynepitcher101
    Hello my names Jayne and im 18 years old i have been with my boyfriend for 2years now and we started have sex about a year ago in april, we havent used protection much sometimes i forget to take my pill and we never use a condom because i dont like using them, i dont want to get pregnant, but because i have made so many oopps i forgot to take the pill im starting to wonder if i can have children...can anyone help me?
    Honey, you definitely are a candidate of unwanted pregnancy! Don't forget: every time you forget, there is a risk - every time you vomit, there is another risk, every hour of diarrhea - more risk! - Get your brain together, girl and find another solution! - Why don't you go to your doctor and get yourself your three-months-shot instead of the pill? You wouldn't have to worry about it for 3 month. Just don't forget to mark down your next doctors appointment!!
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No more kids [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I still having a great time sexually; but I don't really wanted to be pregnant anymore; is ligation really effective; & how safe is it? Thanks.

Kids being mean [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old daughter. She is having difficulty with one little girl in her class. Kate was friends with this little girl at the beginning of the school year, but now does not like her. The other little girl tends to be very bossy, sharp tongued and mean with Kate. Kate wants no part of...

Can I have kids [ 3 Answers ]

I been on the depo provera shot for two years off and on. When I got off the shot it took a long time for me to get my regular cycle back but it finally came and me and my fiancé are ready to have a child. I ben off the shot for almost a year and I am really getting fustrated about this. Everyone...

Why can't I see the kids? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, Please help. I can't believe I have actually turned to online chat but I need help. Here's the deal. I had an affair hen I was married. I am now divorced and still seeing this man. We have been together for over a year but he's not divorced yet. He has been separated from his wife...

I have 3 kids and want 1 more [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 girls ages 2, 4, and 8. I want to have one more but my husband doesn't agree yet. Can anyone tell me if 4 is better or worse than 3? Thank you!

View more questions Search