Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious stace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Jeckyl and hyde type comedy
    Where a nerdy scienist turns from nerd into this party sex animal when going through the 1st change it shows him where he gets a gold tooth that says love, grows a coke pinky finger. His butt gets tighter and his package grows. If I remember correctly he meets a girl who works at grocery store. The ending is where the to girlfriends want to change guys where the one who dates the nerd wants the sex animal and the other wants the nerd.the rest I'm not sure about if anyone knows the name I would truly apprecitate it thanks curious stace. :D
    Teddy Ribbons Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 06:34 PM
    It could be "Dr. Detroit", starring Dan Akroyd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an 80's sex comedy... [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if this is enough to track it down, but I remember seeing this on cable years ago, and two images stick out in my mind. One was a gag setup involving sneaking a lobster into bed with a girl which resulted in her getting a lobster pinching her nipples, running out and screaming with...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

Your Top 10 Comedy Television Shows [ 29 Answers ]

Name some of your top ten fav.comedy television shows. Mine are: 1. Everybody loves Raymond 2. All in the family 3. Malcolm in the middle 4. Gomer Pyle 5. Becker 6. Gilligans island 7. My name is Earl 8. Andy Griffith show

View more questions Search