Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellymnch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Name of movie with boat and mermaids/sirens in cold
    People on a boat in a cold place mermaid/sirens (pale with black eyes and hair sharp teeth long nails) singing, men went into trance the only woman on the boat did not. It was very cold. Can't remember if it was a pirate movie or what.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 7, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shellymnch
    people on a boat in a cold place mermaid/sirens (pale with black eyes and hair sharp teeth long nails) singing, men went into trance the only woman on the boat did not. it was very cold. can't remember if it was a pirate movie or what.
    "i've heard the mermaids singing" maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Boat Motor-Not Started in 2 Years [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 40HP Yamaha motor on a Pontoon Boat and have not started it for 2 years. It has been sitting outside in the weather. What should I do before I put fresh gas/oil in can and crank it up. It has been sitting in my driveway unused this long. Please give me any suggestions as what I should...

Atlantic crosing in a small boat [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find a documentery of 3 men in a 23 ft boat that croused the atlantic back in 1957 or around there. It was on TV and I saw it but can't find it again. I have meny detales of the crosing and all that stuff but I may be in the wrong dept for this and no use putting in a lot of info for...

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

What actor died on boat near Mexico ? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's there was a TV or movie actor that died aboard a private boat off the coast of Mexico. With him were three Mexican woman companions. I can't remember the name of the actor. Does anyone know with certainty who it was ?

View more questions Search