Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bemani Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2007, 04:26 PM
    This question can't be answered nowadays at least. What ever we do and discover are steps towards the analysis of reality and of course meaning of self and the reasons of existence of self as well.
    Just live, be patient, feel, cry, understand.
    Treecie Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 02:54 PM
    We all have a purpose on earth what ever it may be... may be you just have not come across yours yet and therefor you don't know,, but some day in life you will accompish the goals that u were meant to. Then u will know
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 03:51 PM
    The best part in having a choice, we can define our purpose in life, and enjoy it.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I tell you what you need is "hope" and "positive thoughts"
    Don't worry about why we were born, be realistic now-
    Look at the big picture. Your life includes a lot of different things. Let go of the little things and be content. Be grateful for what you have and stop wishing for the things you don't have.
    Gain inner peace, that's the way to go.
    Peace.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Born in you.S With diplomatic parents [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if there is someone with similar issue or if any body can help. I was born in NY and my dad was a diplomat. Under the 14th amendment all people born on U.S soil have the right to citizenship. Except children of foreign diplomats. I currently live abroad and would like...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Born 9-6-1966 then given away to lonelyless [ 2 Answers ]

9-6-66 detroit MI hi yellow complextion rare facial molds on face.brown eyes exstremly talented .poet.artist.survivor.and thinker.Please assist. SEEKING BIOLOGICAL MOTHER THAT CONCEIEVED BOY IN 1966 SEPTEMBER NATIVE OF MICHICAN. HOW DO I FIND HER WITH NO FUNDS DUE TO UNEMPLOYMENT AND ODD JOBS TO...

New born kitten care [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I hope some of you out there can help me out with this. My cat Kida just gave birth to 4 precious little kittens. Unfortunately I was not home at the time & so she had them at the neighbours house. Now Kida had a few fleas on her before the birth, I was using a flea comb but it...

View more questions Search