Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synder Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2007, 02:03 PM
    He may be. Is there any other reasons though?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Not really besides my gut feeling...

Jun 26, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by americangayboy
    Hmmm...I hate that. I wish (jokingly) that I was psychic so there wouldn't be all of this confusion surrounding straights. You never can tell what's going on upstairs lol Just last week I hooked up with a 28 year old closet case who was raised in Chicago (not the suburbs, the actual city!) It's not like he grew up in a hostile environment and he said his parents are pretty liberal. Also, he was TOTALLY butch...beer drinking, football watching, nut scratching straighty.
    Okay, none of those things makes a person straight or gay as I guess you found out. I like football I know gay guys who play football , lots of gay guys drink beer, and sometimes the nuts itch. I think most of the problem is that for every stereotypically gay guy, there are five guys who blend in seamlessly.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Jun 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Ummm... that's my point exactly. He was nothing that you imagine a gay (or in his case bi) man would be, but he still had sex with men. My point is the only people we can be sure about are those of us who have come out as gay (well, I guess that's not 100% true but people are more likely to lie and say they're straight than the opposite).

Jun 26, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Not really besides my gut feeling...
    Well it all depends on how far you want to go to find out. Ask him or take him up on one of his innuendos. Make sure whatever you do, you have his feelings in mind and you don't corner him or put unnecessary stress on you or your relationship with him.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I completely understand! I won't ask him, it doesn't matter to me. If he ever wants to tell me then I'm sure he will... until then, we will still be the best of buds!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Thanks for both of your input BTW! Good luck in both of your situation also!

Jun 26, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Here is another one, there is a guy in my class (college). With him, I just have a feeling. No evidence, no years of friendship. I actually only met him a few weeks ago. He just seems kind of... well gay.

So I become his lab partner basically because he was cute and that... feeling. The only thing I noticed was that he didn't mind brushing up against me (randomly on accident) or reaching over and around me while we did experiments. He seems like the quiet type. I'll catch him outside of class reading some novel. In class, even though he has been there for almost two months now, he doesn't seem to talk to the girl he sits near to or anyone really. So I found out his name and I looked him up on Facebook. He's one of those people who doesn't list what gender he's interested in. He also didn't have more than 35 friends at my school which is really low for a third year. He has a ton of pictures though. The ones he has posted himself aren't of him or his friends, but one particular guy.

Some of them include a girl, but most are of the guy. Him sleeping, him at a park, him posing in front of a statue. The comments he makes are stuff like "aw soooo cute" or "omg hawt." The thing is, that guy he has pictures of is pretty cute actually and in all the 170+ pictures people have posted of him, none of them include a girl and him together going back three years so I figure he's probably gay and that my gaydar is working at least a little.
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 7, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Comment on huno's post
    Telling pple your str8 not being flirty with boys etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am madly in love with a straight guy [ 24 Answers ]

Hi all, Let me start by introducing myself. I am 26 years old guy. I am gay and never been with a guy. I didn't like anyone that much to be with. But for the past 4 years I am in love with my friend. He is the straightest guy I have seen - he is handsome, masculine and sexy. It is not about the...

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

I'm In Love With A Guy 7yrs Older. [ 5 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if I was wrong in the sense of dating a guy 7yrs older than me. Which I am only 17, but I live on my own and very mature for my age. And I we actually want to have a baby together. But I just need to know if I was wrong about this issue??

View more questions Search